jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Move Along. . . No Terrorism to Be Seen Here

1. AnnCee profile image77
    AnnCeeposted 5 years ago

President Obama finally mentioned the shooting of American soldiers in Germany by a Muslim man who shouted "Allahu Akbar!" as he did his Muslim duty.

Not so surprising that Obama failed to use the word terrorism.

He's never called the Fort Hood terrorism either.

Who is Obama?

He finally mentioned Gaddafi by name today and it seemed he'd choke on the words.  He was trying to say one thing to the America and our allies and telegraph another to his owners.

The man is an inept trainwreck.   Even liberal journalists are starting to wonder where the heck WaldObama is?  We have an AWOL president who doesn't want to be responsible for anything.

Present Obama.

1. DTR0005 profile image86
      DTR0005posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why he's a foreign, Manchurian candidate AnnCee - every good tin-foil hat wearer knows that...

1. AnnCee profile image77
        AnnCeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well tell me what you think about Barack Obama.  I've told you what I think.

You people just insult people who don't like Barack Obama.   You never say a word about what is good about Barack Obama.

1. PrettyPanther profile image85
          PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You've been here 8 months, right?  And you haven't seen anyone defend, praise, or list the accomplishments of Barack Obama on these forums?

Okay.  roll

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

I think Obama is doing the best job he can. Only its for the invisible few and not the naked many.

3. johnnypenn profile image61
    johnnypennposted 5 years ago

There are loads of good things Obama is doing < sarcasm >
    He loves the Progressive, Marxist, Radical Muslim ideals! <sarcasm> he's gonna make this country into something that it's never meant to be! yay Obama < sarcasm >