Al Franken Pushes To End Free Speech

1. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

The issue of net neutrality has nothing to do with big corporations controlling or destroying the internet as Franken suggests and everything to do with another government takeover of yet another industry and one so important to freedom as the internet. Just look at the role the internet played in Egypt and elsewhere in the middle east and even in Japan's tragedy! We must NOT allow the FCC to take control over this resource!

2. kerryg profile image88
    kerrygposted 5 years ago

Ugh, way to completely misunderstand the issue. He's trying to keep government regulations (and corporate interference) AWAY from the internet.

1. lady_love158 profile image61
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Put this way... I like coffee and I buy a pound a week it costs me about 5 dollars a pound. My friend owns a starbucks he buys a ton of coffee a week... shoul he also pay 5 dollars for the ton? Big telcis want to charge big users for the bandwidth they use... why shouldn't they? Anyway under net neutrality someone would have to regulate it and who do you think that would be...? The FCC is already got their foot in the door if we lose this battle we're done! … 48540.html