jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Fleebagger In WI Proposes Anti Fleebagging Amendment!

1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/15/f … wisconsin/

In what amounts to an admission of wrong doing one democrat senator from WI proposes a constitutional amendment that eliminates the requirement for a quorum on budget issues effectively killing the strategy of running away when you can get your way! Lol! What a bunch of losers!

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
      Doug Hughesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Leave it to LaLo to miss the point. I quote from her source at hair.

"The timing is rather interesting on this proposal. If Democrats succeed in getting this amendment passed, they’ll certainly be hoping to get the majority back along with it."

The democrats aren't hoping for a majority.- they expect it. The popular sentiment in Wisconsin is against Walker and the republicans. Recall elections underway will reverse the teabagger majority, now that the intent of the governor's clear.

What the proposed amendment says is that democrats KNOW they will sweep away the winners and they want to sweep away the idiotic damage as well.

1. lady_love158 profile image60
        lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you're in for a surprise in WI. I'll bet this senator is worried about his own reelection and thinks putting this bill up will help ease the animosity aimed at him from the electorate for not doing his job.

2. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Why would anyone run away when they can get their way?