Sarah Palin ticket coming with Paul, West, Cain?

1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

Well, OK. here I go. In 2008, my choice was, Palin and Thompson. I think Thompson seen the light at the end of the tunnel and hung a hard left.

Before we get to far, Happy St Patric's Day to all, and, May you be in Heaven one half hour before the Devil knows your gone.

OK, back to 2012. I like a person who can stand up and tells it like it is.

I also like a person who is proud of there country and bows dome to nobody.

I like a citizen of, The United States Of America and not ashamed of it.

I like a person with a head on there shoulders and will speak there piece, be it right, or be i wrong.

My two picks fit all the above. I know I will get a lot of flack here and that is why I like this group.

I like to here what you have to say, so, let er rip.

This should be fun and I enjoy fun. Let's start her,

Posted: March 16, 2011
    7:33 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
    © 2011 WorldNetDaily

Sarah Palin

A new poll among WND readers shows former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and U.S. Rep. Ron Paul of Texas the leading choices to be the Republican presidential nominee in 2012, with some fresh political faces, including two blacks, very close behind.

The unscientific survey asked the question, "Who's your choice for Republican presidential nominee in 2012?"

With more than 2,500 people taking part in the WND poll, Palin topped the list of 26 named potential candidates, collecting 289 votes and 11 percent of the total at posting time, with Paul also at 11 percent, gathering 278 votes.

Though she hasn't declared whether she'll run for the White House, Palin noted on her Facebook page yesterday that "2012 can't come soon enough."

Read more: Sarah Palin ticket coming with Paul, West, Cain?

And then go to here,