Legalization of the plant…

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Kylo88 profile image60
    Kylo88posted 13 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4742181_f248.jpg
    i have two hubs (one by my bro) saying why I believe it should be legal (if you're intrested you'll have to go to my page since there is no 'self promoting' on here.) what are your views and why?

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't do drugs, yes it make good sense to make weed legal because the worst thing about it by far is, it’s illegal

Kylo88posted 13 years agoin reply to this

exactly what all my hubs say. i don't even smoke it. it just pisses me off that its only illeagle so lumber companies can keep cutting down trees T_T

So much trouble over a flower, it was once labeled as the most dangerous thing to mankind, I thought nuclear missiles were.

2. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image60
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 13 years ago

i reckon yeah, legalise it

yeayz!! i need to start like a massive petition or something... yeah, don’t think that would do much good.

3. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

One negative addiction is more than enough for me...

http://ayeshahaq.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/choc_cake2.gif

pssst!! i forgot; just cause it's legal doenst mean ou have to be addicted to it. lolz willpower of your mind still applyes my friend! ^_^

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i know Will Smith, Will Ferrell and Will Shakespeare....

but I never ever met any Will power

http://madmikesamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/wm-ss-fat-guy.jpg

lolz. now i kinda want to name my kid Will Power Bullard. that would be an intresting life to live.
          and nice pic btw. i used to have a pic with a fat man in a little box (funny as hell) that would go great as a responce but my computer decided to deleat half my files when i transfered them onto an external hard drive. T.T stupid technology....

2. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Mmmmm, can I have a slice?
      Would go well with the bong hit I just had yikes tongue lol

Aaahhh the munchies!! My meds gave me that for the first couple of months. I heard that cotton mouth makes everything taste better. True or false? Genuinely curious here! lol

4. Greek One profile image63

oops.. make that two addictions..

http://www.boxeogirls.com/cheers/images/CrownRoyal-lg.jpg

5. Greek One profile image63

sorry.. I meant three...

http://news.cnet.com/i/tim/2011/02/28/hubpages_270x270.jpg

6. Greek One profile image63

http://www.tmlfever.com/Leafs_Logo_from_1933_-_1967.gif

alol!! XD you cannot begin to imagin how happy i am you commented on here! your comments are always epic my friend.
      and yeah, the only addiction with the plant (weed, not the maple leafs. lol) is the mental one....and i def shair your mental addiction to chocolate cake!! lolz

7. kephrira profile image60
    kephriraposted 13 years ago

Weren't some US states going to legalize it? What happened to that - or am I misremembering?

Well Cali did, right? That's one thing I have to brush up and research on too. Most of the substance in my hubs is just common sense and facts from my knowledge base that I have gathered throughout my life, including the hub about marijuana that I wrote (I would link it but you know; “no self-promoting”and all that BS T_T) . But as for the intelligence of where it is and isn't legal and for what purpose…well, that is knowledge that I have yet to acquire. If you happen to come across any information that you think relevant to this subject however, hit me up k? peace! ^_^

8. Misty39 profile image60
    Misty39posted 13 years ago

Making weed legal is for medicinal purposes only and is only given by prescriptions,years ago it was only a herb now has been found to be a hallucinogenic.All I can say is to each his own,I try doing life on planet mars as natural as I possibly can.

There is no life on other planets as we know of.

God made everything perfect , oowsp what's this weed?

you know i have tried to figure that out over and over again and i have several ppl at my church (pastor included) that say they don't care if i smoke weed as long as i dont get caught by the popo. lol. basically the only reason they say don't do it is becasue it is against the law and we have to follow it while were here. T.T

2. Kylo88 profile image60

if you check out my hub, i point out that it wasn't made illegal through government testing. that was a media lie. it was REALLY made illegal because the lumber companies that supplied the paper for the media didn't like the idea of being shut down when the plant offered a more efficant way of making paper.

How tall is the worlds tallest marijuana plant?

I look it up and the record ranged from 14 feet tall to 42 feet tall

Depending how much your smokin,

1. Druid Dude profile image61
          Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oregonian here. Not card carrying, but getting one. Everyone here is either a carder, a grower, or waiting in line. The really stoned ones are doing all three! The persecution of this group of innocents is coming to a close. Peace

I was wondering why, sometimes you are spacey.
            Were You were away for a wail?

Vancouver BC a pot haven too, US tourist tell me this is the only place in North America they have coffee shops for smokin.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)