jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Union Harrassment Is Out Of Control

1. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

These people are savages! It's not enough for the to walk a picket line they will follow you to your home or place of business and disrupt your life anyway they can until they get their way! These pigs should.? have all been arrested!

http://biggovernment.com/eyeblasttv/201 … dquarters/

1. 61
      hub5erposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's simply amazing that when the left does things like this, it hardly gets reporter by the main stream media.  Such hypocrisy...

2. 0
      Texasbetaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So what pr firm pays you to be a troll?

3. 0
      Texasbetaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Because arresting people for dissenting opinions and gathering in a group to protest, both things guaranteed by our Constitution, is right up your alley. Again, the hypocrisy you present on a daily basis is hilarious. It isn't that you are entirely ignorant. I've read your posts. You are not uninformed; you are liar, a propagandist who disseminates incorrect information and false arguments. Truly, you might be the worst person on this entire hub pages.

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

One of the construction sites I was on last year had a bunch picketing another of the subcontractors.

I found it funny when we talked briefly to them during our lunch break.  Turns out that out of about 20 picketers only a couple were from the union; the rest were from Labor Ready - a local temp agency.  Just hired by the union to carry signs, chant and disrupt traffic into the job site.  I suppose they were cheaper than out-of-work real union members. 

Our chat with them was cut short when one of the actual union workers came over and found that we were non-union.  Everybody back to work, packing those signs!

1. John Holden profile image59
      John Holdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But of course there is no chance that the right ever hire trouble makers!

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Left, right - all the same to me.  Nor did I say they were trouble makers - what's a little more noise around a construction site.

I just thought it funny that the union would hire non-union workers because they were cheaper than paying their own "brothers".

3. Sweetsusieg profile image83
    Sweetsusiegposted 5 years ago

I guess I'm not understanding what is so bad about these picketers.  They have something to say, the man they need to speak to is hiding in one of his businesses.  Too many times the ones who are accused of wrong doings have a tendency to hide behind the law, doors, or any other place they deem it necessary in the hopes that it will die down and the complainers will go away.

They left peaceably when asked, no one was hurt or arrested.  What makes them so savage?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As I read it, they didn't go any business owned by the one they thought they had a grievance with; they went to and disrupted a business he merely worked at.  In other words, they caused trouble for the bank, it's customers and its owners merely to complain to someone that works there about something completely foreign to the bank.

Savage they were not, out of line they were.

4. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Three words, SSG: THEY ARE UNION.
    Unions are evil savages.
    Didn't you know?