jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

WI Judge Caught In A Conflict

1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 … _bias.html

Once again the sinister left ignores ethics to advance their agenda at all costs! The end justifies the means! This judge issued a restraining order against the WI law modifying the collective barginning benefits of the union without just cause or adherence to the typical guidelines for issuing said order. Now we find out her son works for the unions directly affected by the new law! This judge should have revised herself now she should be removed or even jailed!

1. Flightkeeper profile image78
      Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, the judge should have recused herself.  I hope someone in the judicial office will nullify what she ruled and also issue some sort of penalty against her.

2. dingdondingdon profile image62
    dingdondingdonposted 6 years ago

Do you really think we're sinister, LaLo? sad

1. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Some yes, some have fallen for the lies and are being manipulated, and some just don't bother to go below the surface of the issues and promises. Example free health care for all! Who wouldn't be for that? If you go no further you'll fight tooth and nail for it... of course that's a good thing yada yada yada... but the devil is in the details and when you look and see you're giving up your freedom it suddenly.doesn't look so good... and that's how the left operates it throws out the sound bite than distracts from the details... evil pure evil!

1. dingdondingdon profile image62
        dingdondingdonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I lived in the UK for five years, where they actually do have a healthcare system like the one currently being considered for the US. It was very good. I didn't feel like my freedom had been restricted at all. If anything I felt more free, because I could go and see a doctor whenever I needed to.

3. Ralph Deeds profile image69
    Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago

How about Clarence Thomas recusing himself from the Health Reform cases because his wife has gotten rich lobbying for the Tea Party and Sumi from the Wisconsin anti-union law? That might be a fair trade.

working