jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (20 posts)

Civilians bombed in Gaza

1. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

Why is this not news?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/03/22 … ther-game/

Watch the video.

1. zduckman profile image60
      zduckmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is appalling and we claim to care about democracy and justice...This is more proof that if your country does not have oil ...we don't care about you.

lovemychrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would say that just about sums it up. But it's not our country, it's the Money-masters who are behind it all.
        They stole America....hell, maybe it was even created for them?
        SURE wasn't liberty and justice they had in mind for the Native Americans!!
        All I know is, the America I knew as a kid--Kennedy, King...would not have tolerated this kind of inhumane BS as The American Way.

In fact, I think they were murdered because of it.

So--how long do we close our eyes while we open our wallets?

To ALL of it?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey LMC, who bombed the civilians in Gaza? Just curious.

3. lovemychris profile image80

Read the article,unless it makes no mind to you.
    I realize some people are more expendable than others in this world.

4. profile image0
    JASON NICHOLSposted 6 years ago

Its the USA, Russia, UK who bombed GAZA. I hope that the pyramids should not get destroyed.

1. CMHypno profile image88
      CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can rest easy Jason, Gaza is in Israel, so unlikely that the pyramids will be damaged smile

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
        VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Pyramids are in Alexandria near Cairo in Egypt.

1. CMHypno profile image88
          CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Giza pyramids are just outside Cairo, not Alexandria smile

2. lovemychris profile image80

REALLY? Hmmm, care to show me how you know that?

3. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Really? And there was me thinking it was Israel, using the $3bn a year of funding which comes from the US, who bomb Palistinians.

I fail to see how Russia or the UK have anything to do with the equation.

5. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 6 years ago

Very much tired of this kind of news....  Civilians bombed in Gaza.. Children killed in Israeli bombings... etc.  As far as Israel is concerned, they are not intent on capturing territory and expanding their borders.. they just do everything in self defence.

The more cruel things which happen in Iraq, Afganistan, and now Lybia does not seem illegal to some people.   First, try to put brakes to American arrogance... and warn the so-called western allies and NATO not to create unncessary trouble in peaceful countries. If all the Arabs and muslim countries think more than twice about which is more harmful to them, they will conclude that the above reasons are harmful, even fatal to their own existence. They should shed the old bogeys of "Palestine", "Kashmir", etc. which have become out of date. Let them join hands and drive the invaders from Lybia, Afganistan and Iraq. If they dont act now, their very existence will be jeapordised.

1. Hugh Williamson profile image88
      Hugh Williamsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Isn't it ironic that the answer to an unjust war is to make a bigger "just" war. And of course, your side will be on the right side of justice every time because ... (?)

Every country has it's warts, unfortunately. It's always easier to address the ills of another country than your own. I ran across this.

"Hindu terrorism charges force India to reflect on prejudices against Muslims"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defe … uslim.html

I guess if you look for the worst in others, you can always find it.

2. zduckman profile image60

Israel does not act in self defense. They are clearly the aggressors here. They have used chemical and biological weapons against civilians and should be tried for war crimes.

6. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

"As far as Israel is concerned, they are not intent on capturing territory". The everyday expropriation of Palestinian property is not capturing territory?

7. lovemychris profile image80

You might be tired of it, I'm SICK of it! And we're paying for it. And I think about it everyday.
    Settlements are not self-defense, it is stealing other people's land. Throwing families out in the street, taking away all rights.
    Brutal, military occupation, and my gvt thinks it's fine and dandy, Well, so what's so bad about Gadhafi then? Or anyone else?

I know no one ever does, but watch The Iron Wall...it's a phrase from the founding of Zionism. They always intended to take it all, and ruin the Palestinians.
    Not the Jews, the Zionists....you don't have to be Jewish to be one.

1. zduckman profile image60

AMEN ...to anyone who has followed this it is VERY clear. Israel is constantly waging attacks.
      Curfews
      settlements
      bombings
      white phosphorus
      check points

what more need I say ....do your homework people ...its all available through Youtube, and Al Jazeera news

8. Hugh Williamson profile image88
    Hugh Williamsonposted 6 years ago

The violence continues in the Israel vs. Palastine vs. Israel vs....

From ABC News:

"The bomb that exploded today in Jerusalem, Israel, killing one and injuring more than 20 others, may have been triggered by remote control to go off just as a bus drove by, officials told ABC News.'

I've lost track. Who's turn is it now?

RIGHT! I saw that too...early this morning on MSNBC.
      And that is my point---how come this is on the news, but the bombing of Palestine is not?

1. Hugh Williamson profile image88
        Hugh Williamsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There was a comment in the ABC post which noted that only ABC seemed to think the story was important. Maybe everyone is so inured to this stuff that it's taken for granted.

If so, that's sad.

working