jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (20 posts)

Obama Gets 'Locked Out' of White House,LOL

1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

Even the President of the United States can get "locked out" of his home once in a while.

The President returned early from a five-day trip to Latin America, and you can see he had a bit of trouble opening the French doors leading to the Oval Office.

http://nation.foxnews.com/politics/2011 … n_20110325

Gee, can't seem to remember the last time this happened, LOL.

1. John Holden profile image59
      John Holdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow, man tries door and finds it locked. Immediately goes to unlocked door and gains admittance!

What a dummy, obviously unfit to be president!

2. BillyDRitchie profile image60
    BillyDRitchieposted 5 years ago

To be fair, it was also pretty funny when it happened to Bush 43

OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That was a ploy, I think. A joke. This was streight up. The French doors. Bush got a kick out of it. Obama, did not look to happy.

3. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago

Might be funny no matter which President it was, but I sure couldn't help my brief hope that Congress had decided to bar Obama from the White House altogether.  That would've been SO awesome!  Turning the tables on the man who concocted the health-care monstrosity behind closed doors with his minions.  And on those Democrats who've flown the coop yet still are allowed to remain in Office.

1. DTR0005 profile image85
      DTR0005posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Uh Brenda, you do understand that those "democrats who've flown the coop yet still are allowed to remain in office" aren't in DC, right? That was Wisconsin Brenda. Be quiet for a while and you might get a cookie....

4. Hugh Williamson profile image89
    Hugh Williamsonposted 5 years ago

"Gee, can't seem to remember the last time this happened, LOL."

Probably this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjIb6tr … re=related

OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It did happen to Bush, but, Bush took it in stied.

2. wbfree profile image61
      wbfreeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL. This isn't the first time Obummer did something like this. One time he tried to get into the Oval Office by going thru a window. LOL! LOL! I guess the lame stream media didn't broadcast this.

Yeah. I betcha very few people saw this "genius" Obama trying to get into an occupied porta potty. LOL!

5. Pandoras Box profile image83
    Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago

Well it's good to know that Fox News makes a point of reporting on these very irrelevant details. I'll look forward to hearing of it the next time his shoelace is untied and he suffers a half-stumble. I'm sure Fox viewers will demand a video.

6. Flightkeeper profile image77
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

I kind of expected all doors to magically open for Shiny, him being a demi-god and all.

7. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

I'll expect a statement from him on this just as soon as the speech writers can get it on the teleprompter.

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

And he will most likely make that his top priority!  Isn't he so committed to making sure the public is duly informed of all important matters!?
      Maybe he will run his speech by Congress for initial approval!  wink

8. manlypoetryman profile image71
    manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago

If only there had been a "pink slip" taped to the doors...and Security had walked him to the front of the building. Now that...that would have been really funny lol

1. Morgan F profile image61
      Morgan Fposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Haha OH YES! If only if it were that quick and easy sad

9. AnnCee profile image80
    AnnCeeposted 5 years ago
    1. Hugh Williamson profile image89
      Hugh Williamsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your source makes no mention of the fact that only 2 Republicans (Paul and Barbour) have consistently opposed the Libyan intervention. Newt has been on all sides of the issue, depending on which way the wind is blowing. Other Repubs either have been silent or flip-flopping along with Newt.

I agree w/the LA Times:

"Both parties are divided over the military campaign in Libya, but the leading voices in both parties are interventionists. One party favors intervention reluctantly, seeks international support and tries to narrow its goals — often to its own discomfort. The other favors intervention more enthusiastically, disdains international support and is quicker to endorse the goal of regime change."

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/com … 264.column

If Repub presidential candidates hope to make political inroads with the all important independent voters with this nay-saying obstructionism, well, I for one, am not impressed.

10. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

WOW! And you all get all defensive about calling Bachmann the Dufus-In-Chief.

You are thin skinned when it comes to your own, but horribly vicious when it comes to Obama.

Just thought you should know.

11. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

If that is what passes for either news or humor we are farther into the Idiocracy than I imagined.

This thread is a fail.

12. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

He is lucky that there were no Cambridge Massachusetts police around.  He may have been arrested.  LOL