jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Oh, Baby. Rush:Trump's Birth Certificate Outcry Is Service to Everyone

1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

Rush Limbaugh entered the renewed fray over President Barack Obama's birth certificate by declaring that Donald Trump’s continued public outcry over the documentation is “a valuable service," not only to the public but also to Obama personally.

"The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him," Trump had remarked famously to ABC News. The potential presidential contender followed up his theme on Wednesday’s “The View,” again on the ABC Network.

During an interview with Newsmax Thursday, Trump restated his questions on the issue.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Rush: Trump's Birth Certificate Outcry Is Service to Everyone
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Rush … de=BF33-1#

2. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Thanks to the Donald, the BC conspiracy theory has been resurrected. Don't we have bigger fish to fry at the moment? If Obama could help create jobs, strengthen the dollar, keep us out of war, and keep gas prices in check, I wouldn't care if he were born on Mars. lol

1. 69
      logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When he accomplishes or even starts to do any one of those things, let me know.  At the moment he seems to be more into traveling and playing golf than dealing with real and urgent issues facing the people of this country.  And that has nothing to do with where he is born.  He is president for the moment, like you say there are far more important things to hold his heels to the fire for than some silly birth certificate.

3. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

Yeah--like defunding NPR, making sure women can't have abortions, and making dam sure that the Koch bros get everything they want.

Hey Boehner....WHERE ARE THE JOBS?

1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
      OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, logic,commonsence, says it all. We are upside down right now. For some odd reason, all party's are sidestepping all important Issues that mean helping get us back on our feet again.

4. readytoescape profile image62
    readytoescapeposted 5 years ago

I just find the President’s refusal to show the BC very odd. Every American now must show proof of identity in three different forms just to get a driver’s license or a State sanctioned ID card via the real ID Act of 2005.

I wrote a hub about the Real ID Act's impact on regular folks a while back titled the “DMV Claims My Best Friend No Longer Exists.” Here is the link if you are interested 

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-DMV-Claims- … ger-Exists

So does Trump have a point, what is on Obama’s BC that the President finds embarrassing?

And while I agree there are much more pressing issues that need to be addressed, this distraction would seem to be pretty simple to dispel. Comply with the ACT and the Constitutional requirement for Presidential Qualification.

Guess it is a good thing we supply the President a chauffer.