jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Schumer And Devious Democrats Want To Fix The Blame

1. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2011/03/2 … nt=Twitter

Yes the entire democrat caucus was INSTRUCTED to use the words "extreme" and "extremist" when referring to the republicans and their budget proposals. You people on the left that are always talking about compromise and working together for progress can now see why that isn't possible, why there can never be compromise with the democrats. Everything they do and say is calculated so that they can hold onto power. They aren't interested in fixing our problems only in getting and holding power!
    Obama's no better... why did it take him so long to act in Libya? He had to wet a finger hold it up and see which way the political winds were blowing! Democrats disgust me! I don't know why anyone supports them!

1. DTR0005 profile image87
      DTR0005posted 5 years ago in reply to this

This one didn't fly, did it?

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Republicans are no better. But, nice try. lol

1. lady_love158 profile image61
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll be more than happy to call out the republicans when necessary but this isn't the time. The budget is serious business and the democrats are playing politics with it!

1. DannyMaio profile image60
        DannyMaioposted 5 years ago in reply to this

After the last A$$ whipping and what is going on they have to try and pull out all the stops! I know people are waking up I'm one of them! I know quite a few more here in NY who are crossing party lines because they see and hear the nonsense. The republicans are on thin ice though. we do not need any spite moves either! just get this country back on its feet and also help the people who actually need it! No free hand outs.