jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Obama Wins Transparency Award!!

1. lady_love158 profile image62
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 … spare.html

In a secret meeting not on his scheldule or open to the press Obama happily accepted his award!

Lol! You can't make this stuff up! First he gets a novel peace prize after 3 weeks in office now he gets a transparency award for what, being the most secretive president in history?  This is liberal thinking handing out undeserved awards, everybody is special, accomplishment doesn't mean a thing!

1. John Holden profile image60
      John Holdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You know I'm coming round to the idea that you are paid to spew this bile!
      Maybe you can't make it up but you can surely spin it!

lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Where is the spin? There is nothing here but facts! Do you think Obama is deserving of such an award? If so why? And if so why wouldn't he invite the press especially in this run up to the election?

1. recommend1 profile image71
          recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think it is about time we all started reporting this as spam.

I have no axe to grind on the right or left side - but this is getting monotonous and clearly is a paid enterprise.

2. John Holden profile image60
          John Holdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well for a start it's from one of your paying hosts, American Thinker!
          Hey, spot the oxymoron there!

lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

What does that have to do with anything? Would you like me to find a different source for the same facts and would that make you think differently?

2. pisean282311 profile image57
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

first of all his getting noble was ill timed and he didnt deserve noble prize...yup he did created waves but he was not responsible for getting worst president in usa history aka bush , out of office...he was going anyways and the harm which bush had done made it sure republicans wont come to power....so democrats would have won even without campaign that year!!!!!!!!...may be world was too relieved to see bush go and out of excitement gave peace prize to obama , the prize which he never deserved...

2. 61
    Critic.composted 5 years ago

Hmm what has Obama done to win these awards? Nothing hes as bad as Bush only Obama can string a few sentences together. Theres no such thing as left or right policies its all about BAGGING THE MONEY, now you tell me if you think Obama is so brilliant why then does he appoint Ben Bernanke in for another 4 years after everyone it was him and his cronies that plummeted us into a recession. When Senator Saunders asked him where did a trillion dollars disappear to he said "I CANT TELL YOU" (and that's US taxpayer money), now you tell me Obama's not as bad as bush (when he gives another 4 years at the head of the Federal Reserve) Obamas as much a power hungry, egotistical, maniac as Geroge Bush

Yours Sincerley
    CRITIC

3. lady_love158 profile image62
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

working