jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

It's Offical Scott Brown Is Really A *sigh* Democrat!

1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/31/s … sponsible/

Sadly Brown has gone to the other side. Republicans seeking a 61 billion dollar cut have been characterised as extremist and draconian. People the deficit this year is 1.6 TRILLION!! 61 billion is equivalent to spit in the ocean!

Real fiscal conservatives should not compromise or settle for less. If it means shutting the government down than so be it! I think we'll all find we'll survive quite well without it.

Oh and Scott, you turned out to be a real dissappointment, already the system has corrupted you and now all you care about is getting reelected, and what's right for the country doesn't matter. Congratulations!

2. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

My local blog has this issue as an April Fool's joke!!

But hey--he's an Independent...that's how he ran. Even though Armey's PAC gave him lots of $$ and door-to-door groupie-LOVE, geuss what?

He's still responsible to the people of Massachussetts, not the Tea-Party!

Oh, and Pence is an azz-hat!
    Why doesn't someone ask him how he can call himself pro-life, when he supports OUR tax money being given to a factory that practices forced abortion on their slaves, err "employee's"???

1. BillyDRitchie profile image59
      BillyDRitchieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, get real....no company could practice forced abortions and stay in business for very long....

3. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

Oh, but it's not here, it's on Marianis Island.
    Probably no law against it there.

See, that's why they GO there--because we don't allow it here.
    But, of course, you see now that they do no practice what they preach.
    Their suffocating doctrine is only used here at home, to keep us women down.

Meanwhile, they go all over the world doing whatever they please.

As you must remember, those famous words of pro-life man extraordinaire Tom "The Hammer" Delay:
    "I AM the Federal Government!"

And yes, it was Delay who facilitated OUR tax dollars to HIS FRIEND to start that factory.
    WHERE they force females to abort fetuses....bad for productivity, you know.

lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

And what have the democrats done to fix this problem?

1. I am DB Cooper profile image71
        I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL. When the Democrats do something wrong, it's evil. When the Republicans do something wrong, it's the Democrats fault for not stopping them.

lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Actually I'm not saying the republicans did anything wrong either. It's convenient to blame the republicans but to tie sex slavery prostitution and forced abortion to them is a stretch at best.

2. lovemychris profile image78
        lovemychrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They "cleaned up the "cesspool" of 8 years of it.
        Until now, and geuss what.....IT's BAAAAAACK.

With a vengeance.

Or did you not see car-thieving with his brother Issa and his Earmarking millions for his own self-interest?
        AFTER telling US we must sacrifice??

THIS is what Republican Rorbacher was railing about back in the 2000's!
        Even he was so angry his veins were popping out of his head....much like me, LOL.

working