Will Hillary "Whip" Her Supporters At DNCC?

1. 0
    GeneralRachelposted 8 years ago

Hillary Clinton's staff is creating a 40-member "whip team" at the Denver Democratic convention to ensure that her supporters don't engage in embarrassing anti-Obama demonstrations during the floor vote on her nomination, according to people familiar with the planning.The team, which is being organized by longtime Clinton staffer Craig Smith, is working in conjunction with Obama's floor organizers to help foster the image of a unified front during a roll-call process Clinton herself has described as an emotional "catharsis" for her disappointed supporters."If people get down there on the floor and want to start blowing kazoos and making a scene we want to make sure we've got people who stand in front of them with Obama signs," said a person involved in the planning"

The Clinton camp is good at getting what they want, even at the expense of those that have worked so hard to support them. I truly feel for those that would do anything to see 'justice' (in their words) done. To have their voices heard and their votes counted. I have come to know many of these PUMA folks; they are good people..many true Patriots..For their sake I hope she at least fakes it..

1. 0
      Zarm Nefilinposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Your misinformation is improving in quality.

2. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

She's been faking it, and it's wearing on her.  Just recently, at a meeting of the female party faithful in Boca Raton, FL, the attendees all agreed that while she gave lip service to Obama, her tone of voice and her facial expressions showed that it wasn't wholehearted.

I read on the web somewhere (wish I had bookmarked it) that the man who is the head of the Democratic party in NY told her that if she didn't get on board with Obama after the primaries, that her career in politics in NY would be over.  At any rate, right after he "non-concession" speech, she was called to meet with him, and suddenly she was Obama's biggest fan.

He's supposed to announce his VP choice today or tomorrow.  Let's hope it's Hillary, or the Dems are doomed in November.  You might not like her or Bill, but they've got the power.