jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Nazi cakes get Austrian pastry shop in trouble

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

Nazi cakes get Austrian pastry shop in trouble

VIENNA — Owners of an Austrian pastry shop that showcases cakes decorated with Nazi themes should be prosecuted, a Holocaust awareness group urged Tuesday.

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-110406-nazi-cake-da.grid-5x2.jpg

The bakery, in the village of Maria Enzersdorf, near the Austrian capital Vienna, features photos of cakes that are adorned with swastikas and other Nazi era symbols, including an arm raised in a Hitler salute, the Mauthausen Committee said. The pictures, it added, are contained in a binder showcasing previously produced baked goods that clients can flip through.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42438892/ns … ?gt1=43001
    what were they thinking?.. roll

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't know if they should be prosecuted, but I would boycot a company if they did anything like that.

It seems that some people think it's ok to have a nazi affiliation.  Some people even claim ignorance when they get reactions from the public.  Some people are so stupid.

2. Onusonus profile image85
    Onusonusposted 6 years ago
      Stacie Lposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ok i don't know what this has to do with this story.....

1. Onusonus profile image85
        Onusonusposted 6 years ago in reply to this

NAZI's= bad
        NOFX= good
        smile

Stacie Lposted 6 years ago in reply to this

off topic..
          Onusonus=obnoxious

3. james_foreclosure profile image60
    james_foreclosureposted 6 years ago

wow... well either they are supporters of the nazis or were not thinking with the right side of their brain when they made it!

pretty incredible what people will do.

working