George Soros To Begin ‘New World Order’ In Two Weeks!

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (85 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
    OLYHOOCHposted 13 years ago

Two years ago, George Soros said he wanted to reorganize the entire global economic system. In two short weeks, he is going to start – and no one seems to have noticed.
    “On April 8, a group he’s funded with $50 million is holding a major economic conference and Soros’s goal for such an event is to “establish new international rules” and “reform the currency system.” It’s all according to a plan laid out in a Nov. 4, 2009, Soros op-ed calling for “a grand bargain that rearranges the entire financial order.” The event is bringing together “more than 200 academic, business and government policy thought leaders’ to repeat the famed 1944 Bretton Woods gathering that helped create the World Bank and International Monetary Fund. Soros wants a new ‘multilateral system,” or an economic system where America isn’t so dominant.

More than two-thirds of the slated speakers have direct ties to Soros. The billionaire who thinks “the main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communist but the capitalist threat” is taking no chances. Thus far, this global gathering has generated less publicity than a spelling bee. And that’s with at least four journalists on the speakers list, including a managing editor for the Financial Times and editors for both Reuters and The Times. Given Soros’s warnings of what might happen without an agreement, this should be a big deal. But it’s not.

What is a big deal is that Soros is doing exactly what he wanted to do. His 2009 commentary pushed for “a new Bretton Woods conference, like the one that established the post-WWII international financial architecture.” And he had already set the wheels in motion. Just a week before that op-ed was published, Soros had founded the New York City-based Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET), the group hosting the conference set at the Mount Washington Resort, the very same hotel that hosted the first gathering. The most recent INET conference was held at Central European University, in Budapest. CEU received $206 million from Soros in 2005 and has $880 million in its endowment now, according to The Chronicle of Higher Education.

This, too, is a gathering of Soros supporters. INET is bringing together prominent people like former U.K. Prime Minister Gordon Brown, former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker and Soros, to produce “a lot of high-quality, breakthrough thinking.” While INET claims more than 200 will attend, only 79 speakers are listed on its site – and it already looks like a Soros convention. Twenty-two are on Soros-funded INET’s board and three more are INET grantees. Nineteen are listed as contributors for another Soros operation – Project Syndicate, which calls itself “the world’s pre-eminent source of original op-ed commentaries” reaching “456 leading newspapers in 150 countries.” It’s financed by Soros’s Open Society Institute. That’s just the beginning.” source – MRC

Consider yourselves warned.

1. DTR0005 profile image60
      DTR0005posted 13 years agoin reply to this

OLY, I just took my shotgun down off the mantle, called in the dogs, and slaughtered old Bessy. I'll be listening on shortwave for more updates...

OLYHOOCHposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have on more coming your way on, George.

Stad by,

OLY

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's all the same thing.  Nothing new at all here.   These globalist financial fascist are all of the same cloth, and they all have the exact same plans.  They latch on to the pieces of Judaism that they like, and discard the rest.  It's no different, really, than the pseudo Christians that hate homosexuals, and support the internationalist construct of destroying Islamic cultures, and undermining there political structures to set up Big Daddy Evelyne Do Rothschild's central banking systems in their nations.  Always they'll give more to some of the most impoverished work forces, while never letting them get above poverty.  This is their "philanthropy."  The middle classes of nations like the United States and Canada always pay the bill - it's our fee for being so retarded as to accept their ethnically controlled mass media, and banking systems; and believing in their bullshit.

3. bgamall profile image68
      bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think Soros is not the threat people think. I believe the banksters in the NWO are the biggest threat to mainstreet. I could be wrong and I am monitoring the situation. smile

4. CaravanHolidays profile image60
      CaravanHolidaysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Weirdly enough George Soros is actually aware of Marx's 'inherent contradictions of capitalism', and despite obviously being a greedy man he knows that capitalism is a bad thing

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago
      OLYHOOCHposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good link, good read.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/187/397488557_732c8923e3.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

1. bgamall profile image68

Actually, there already is one world government. I write about it. It is not necessarily interested in abandoning the dollar. It is more likely to affirm multiple reserve currencies.

But the bad thing about the NWO is that it has power over sovereign nations. And the ponzi housing bubble was orchestrated by the BIS. Chris Whalen, far from being tin foil, predicted what would happen in 2004. Read my stuff, and you will see that there very much is a one world financial system, that is founded on the hope of world peace, but actually has been very predatory toward the masses.

1. lovemychris profile image75
        lovemychrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There are only 4 countries left not under their control....not under their Central Bank Control System.
        The CBCS.
        Ohhhh, bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran....
        ''an odd thought because it just seemed odd. The USO tour was in Cuba a few weeks back..Chelsea Handler was on that tour...

Cuba is one of the countries still out of the CBCS stranglehold.
        It just made me wonder....USO tour? In Cuba?? Odd.

4. lovemychris profile image75
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

I just want to make the point here: If I was the OP of this thread, it would be labeled a Jew-Hating, anti-semitic thread.
    Just saying.

1. tony0724 profile image60
      tony0724posted 13 years agoin reply to this

No Chris you are a full on hater period.

Do you say the same for those who spout anger at Obama?
        or is their anger a different emotion?

2. bgamall profile image68

Why did you bring that up Chris? There is no need to argue on that level, because, first of all, many descendents of Jews are not practicing Jews, and second, there is no winning an argument by discing a race or ethnic group.

There are hundreds of thousands of Jews who were decimated by the housing bubble. The NWO caused the housing bubble.

Because Oly is one of the Obama-bashers,and I wanted to know if his fellow Obama-bashers would label him as well.

And Beck too, was pretty vicious in attacking Soros, and still not a peep from them.

And, this issue is one that is near and dear to my heart.
        ....in fact, it is CENTRAL to solving everything.

5. knolyourself profile image60

"If I was the OP of this thread, it would be labeled a Jew-Hating, anti-semitic thread.". Exactly how is that, unless you got the problem and assume it all about Jews?

Because when I speak out about Zionism, they assume it's all about Jews.

1. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Uh ... no....it's because you yourself have several times stated openly how much you hate Israel.  So you can stop whining "intolerance" any ol' time, okay?

1. Doug Hughes profile image61
          Doug Hughesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't pretend to speak for LMC but a lot of liberals are totally for Israel's right to exist and completely opposed to the Gulag the Gaza has become.

2. lovemychris profile image75

Is slander one of the duties you have as a "Christian"?

Remind me never to go to a church like yours.

"Mommy--is it ok to bomb little children?
          Yes, honey, if they have something you want. Bombs away!"

Well said LMC

2. profile image0

It isn't slander when it's the truth. 
            Or maybe you've changed your mind and would like to recant your previous verbal assaults on the Nation of Israel?

Are you saying that the nation of Israel does not lob munitions on the heads of Palestinians in Gaza? Are you serious? You ever been there? YOU might love it - Palestinians kept behind walls, military check-points, limited property rights, travel papers required, etc. It's kind of like East Germany if you happen to not be a Jew. And the best part is, these "people," the Palestinians, were actually born there. Yeah Sister Brenda, it's a real hoot. Imagine this here at home. All the white trash are gathered up and kept behind a wall on the crappiest edge of town. If you want to go to work, you go through check points, frisking, etc. And if you are "bad," the uppity side of town cuts off the flow of goods and services to your little slice of Eden.  Then that house you and Pa have owned for 30 years gets bulldozed and you get pennies on the dollar for it - gotta make room for all those "special Americans" coming back "home" - you know, the ones who who weren't born here, haven't lived here in 500 to 800 years but claim right to citizenship because they can prove their mother "had American blood..." You think there might be an "uprising" if that happened here at home? You think it might even get bloody? We went to war with Britain over a 4% tea tax - in part.

Being a "good Christian," is any of the more-than-obvious irony getting through to you? lolll

1. profile image0

The "irony" that you're insulting me instead of reading what the interaction between lmc and I is about, isn't lost on me, no.

I haven't been discussing the Palestinians here.  I simply was discussing the fact that lovemychris makes no bones about her hatred for Israel, period, a subject she, like you, also tries to divert from.

OK Brenda--so why haven't you called Oly a hater of Israel? He has 2 threads on here criticizing a Jewish man.....does that make him an anti-semite too?

1. profile image0

No.  Why would it make him an anti-semite?  He hasn't said he hates all Israel.   To call him an anti-semite would be akin to how conservatives are called racist because they're against Obama's nonsense.
                    But you already know that, don't you?!   Sorry, but I really don't think Oly's behavior is anywhere near the same category as yours.   Looks like you're pretty much in that one by yourself.

2. DTR0005 profile image60

LMC, like many people, have a real issue with Israel getting a "day-pass" from the Christian Right when they are in fact guilty of  some pretty horrible stuff. Then, as a reward, they get a bundle of foreign aid from the US.

1. DannyMaio profile image60
                    DannyMaioposted 13 years agoin reply to this

seriously how is Israel getting a "day pass"? I do not see them bombing anyone unless they get attacked first? Israel owned the land first then lost it and then BOUGHT it from Britain. If anyone has a problem they should actually take it up with Britain...no? they sold the land after they conquered it. They have paid for something and protecting the land which they purchased. Do they go around with suicide bombers blowing up buses etc... I do not think so, If you have some proof please show us. I will definitely have a different prospective if you can.

3. DannyMaio profile image60
            DannyMaioposted 13 years agoin reply to this

so I guess reverend wrights church is OK then? the president went there for 20 years and said he did not hear any of wrights hate preaches. just curious

6. Doug Hughes profile image61
    Doug Hughesposted 13 years ago

Chicken Little - "The sky is falling! The sky is FALLING!!!!!!!"

Y'all check again, Oly. It was an acorn.

Muttering to self,  "Teabagger nuts and acorns...."

The Tea Party and Glenn Beck speak of a new world financial order but they deliberately cloud the issue. It is not a communistic order, but rather is fascistic. As Roubini has said, we have a system that privatizes profit and socializes losses. That is NOT communism.

In communism, the party keeps the profit. We don't have that. The reason the Birchers say it is communism is because they have a deep hatred of communism from the '40s. And Fred Koch was a cofounder of the John Birch Society. His sons, the Koch Brothers, are major funders of the Tea Party and Beck gets his talking points from them.

7. knolyourself profile image60

Mutter Matter.

8. knolyourself profile image60

"Because when I speak out about Zionism, they assume it's all about Jews." They want it that way. That way you can't criticize anything about Israel or Zionism or anything else, cause it's antisemitic. Not an accident.

9. lovemychris profile image75

Well, someone better get on Oly then...Ann? Brenda? Jim?.....

Surely you must be offended.

1. Moonchild60 profile image74
      Moonchild60posted 13 years agoin reply to this

My husband is Jewish, should I be offended for him?  Hmmm...sorry, just not feelin it.  I think they just want to start a group all their own, like Teabaggers and Birthers.  Can't Dems have stupid little groups too?

Yeah--I'll start a stupid Dem group: Americans for Justice. No playing favorites on who deserves it or not.

10. knolyourself profile image60

"I think Soros is not the threat people think. I believe the banksters in the NWO are the biggest threat to mainstreet." Soros and they are the same thing.

He runs just one hedge fund. The TBTF banks sponsor many, many hedge funds. And they make the rules regarding credit. That is all I am saying. It is hard to quantify how much Soros has to do with that.

11. knolyourself profile image60

So will the Israelis rapture up to heaven?

12. lovemychris profile image75

Yeah, I have REPEATEDLY said I have a problem with Beebeeguns Netenyahoo, the Likud regime, and Zionism.
    From this, they call me a Jew-hating anti-semite.
    It's really horrid the way they operate....good Christians my aunt Fanny.
    And everything you said is true DT...and it's been true for 60 years. And STILL, the people of Palestine-- many of whom are Christians...in fact, one of the first things the IDF did was bomb the oldest Christian Church...oldest in the world!--anyway, they still found it in their hearts to send help packages to Haiti after the earthquake.

Here it is: The neo-con/dual-citizen Zionists in Israel and America need to be held to account. Not only for Operation Cast Lead, the killing of an American college student on that flotilla boat, but 9/11 as well. Call it what you will--
    and I con't CARE what you call me...Justice is being stomped on at the feet of EVIL.
    If you choose to support the evil...shame on you.

13. lovemychris profile image75

And actually, showing Soros as a hook-nose man on a poster would be akin to what the conservatives did....you know, showing Obama as a voodoo witch doctor with a bone through his nose.
    Those things are akin.
    Those things are racism, and anti-semitism.

14. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 13 years ago

Soros creeps me out.

1. John Holden profile image60
      John Holdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's OK,he tells me you don't do much for him either lol

1. profile image0
        Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I knew it. He's got spies everywhere.

1. John Holden profile image60
          John Holdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

15. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 13 years ago

And that's not the only time you've spouted obvious bias against Israel.  And, as your post said, bias against anyone who supports Israel.
    I'm not interested in continuing to discuss this;  but you should stop pretending you don't hate Israel.  Or, as I said, if you've changed your mind, maybe you will recant the hateful things you've said.

Fair enough. I hate what Israel is doing. I will not recant that.

16. GmaGoldie profile image81
    GmaGoldieposted 13 years ago

Gbamall has nailed it - the NWO is the mega pros who are manipulating us.  Soros is a concern but a minor one.  The global currency is a control issue and should be a concern to everyone - all continents.

This is a global issue not a national issue - this issue affects all of us - every single continent - don't be fooled - that is what the mega pros want.  They want you divided and confused.

Controlling the world currency is better than war - it allow a simple way to take countries - any country as an economic hostage.

Learn the global markets, review the info - do follow what Soros is saying.

Hate will not get us anywhere.  We must study the facts and inform others.  Pray for the world as Steve Nicks stated.

17. W.R. Shinn profile image69
    W.R. Shinnposted 13 years ago

Israel has bent over backwards for peace. This cannot be denied. Defending your property is fundamental and basic from day 1. George Soros and his cronies want nothing but power and our misery would be the byproduct.

"Defending your property is fundamental and basic from day 1."

Really? Why isn't it basic for the Palestinians?

18. lovemychris profile image75

"One of my fellow citizens--a young kid, was shot point-blank in the head.

THAT is an act of WAR."

And isn't this true?

I am amazed that the Christian Right really has no clue as to how "they" are viewed by Israel... a cash cow.

19. Moonchild60 profile image74
    Moonchild60posted 13 years ago

"You ever been there? YOU might love it - Palestinians kept behind walls, military check-points, limited property rights, travel papers required, etc. It's kind of like East Germany if you happen to not be a Jew. And the best part is, these "people," the Palestinians, were actually born there. Yeah Sister Brenda, it's a real hoot. Imagine this here at home. All the white trash are gathered up and kept behind a wall on the crappiest edge of town. If you want to go to work, you go through check points, frisking, etc"

My husband lived there for 12 years.  The reason why Palestinians (Who by the way are made up of mostly nomads that came from other countries) are frisked and there are all these check points, etc. is because they tend to come over to the Isreali side and blow them up.  They are being cautious and the more cautious they became the less buses were blown up and their children were killed.  They never show that on tv.  This so called Israel loving country, they report the Palestinian children dying.  But they also show the Palestinians dancing and cheering when Americans are killed so I suppose thats balance to a certain extent.  Honestly, it is always hard to tell, because you can't ever really know, when people discuss this issue if they really give a damn about these Palestinians or are just anti-semites.  How can you really know?  After all, there are so many anti-semites and they all look and talk just like everybody else.

I can assure you I am not an anti-semite. I am anti-Zionist. I do not believe the theory that Jews have a God-given right to be repartriated to Israel at the expense of a Palestinian losing his home, his land, his livelyhood, his freeeom, etc. There is a significant political movement in Israel today that is very "anti-Zionist" and it is mostly made up of Jews. And that movement is growing because there are many Israelis who realize that there will never be peace as long as you have 49% of the population living as second-class citizens - or as "no citizens" really.  I know a great many of Palestinians and the stories I have heard would, and I believe them to be credible, bring the coldest heart to tears. I don't condone violence - but I can understand what drives a people with absolutely no hope of anything in life to horrible and extreme measures. Again, I understand it - I do not condone or support it.

I am anti-Zionist too.

Both in Israel's gvt, and in our gvt here at home.
        and the numbers are HUGE.

20. lovemychris profile image75

Palestinians were not nomads. They were uprooted and kicked out of their land by force.
    TO make room for people from Europe.....
    THINK about it.

I will ask this again: Watch "The Iron Wall", or
    "Occupation 101_avi"

These are Americans speaking here, along with Arabs and Israeli's.
    Israel is NOT the victim here!
    And, as long as that idea is promulgated, they will continue their abusive and brutal behavior.
    You need to hear from a Palestinian who lives there, not a Jewish person.
    The same way no white person knows what it is to be black in America.
    The same way no one who wasn't Jewish knew how it was to be Jewish in Hitler's Germany.
    It's all the same. Wrong is wrong.

I agree with you on Wrong is Wrong.  Which is why I cannot take a side in this.  Jewish people are killed, Palestinian people are killed.  Some conclusion must come of this and Peace would be the obvious one, but egos are involved here more than anything and that blocks the ability to compromise.  The Jews need a country of their own because they are the group with the history of being the target for death over and over again.  They want one place where they can feel safe just being who they are.  But I guess they can't even have that. Lets face it, even now in 2011 in America there are episodes of anti-semitism, even in NEW YORK where there are hundreds of thousands of Jews.  I may not be Jewish, but putting myself in their shoes and considering their history I can certainly understand their perspective.  Still, I would prefer no one else die and some peaceful understanding be found for both sides.

Where shall the Palestinians go then, who have been removed to make way for the Jews?
        If you look at a map of Palestine, you can see there is hardly anything left for them. And the Israeli gvt wants more and more and more. They seem to have 0 intention of "sharing".
        Why is it ok to throw them off? Did THEY committ the Holocaust?

I'm sorry...it is not right.

You are basically saying that Jewish people have the right to Palestine, and who cares what happens to the people who were already living there. I cannot go along with that, even though my gvt pays and supports it.

And I'm tired of only seeing one side of it here.

I can't swear to this, but I am pretty certain that the reason OUR government took the Israeli side (aside from all the Jews in America) is that the Israelis never took a "terrorist" stance on this.  The Palestinians were the suicide bombers and the ones throwing rocks and opening fire.  Israel took basically a defensive approach to protect themselves.  If the Palestinians needed to protect themselves or their land they needed to come out with a different approach.  A terrorist approach never wins you any supporters.

I have no idea how they can come to a peaceful compromise, I wish I did.  But it makes me sick to think anyone has to die for land.  Land is temporary.  Land is borrowed.  Perhaps it is the Mohawk in me, but I find that these things are not as important as people make them.  If I could not live in America, I would live elsewhere, but I would not die and I definitley would not kill to live here.

But would you defend your home if someone tried to take it?

Depends on the circumstnaces.  I defend my children.  If I had to pack up some crap and move, I would, particularly if it were to keep my children safe.  This is just a house. A dwelling I live in and like all material things it is temporary.  I do not put that much importance on material things.  Don't get me wrong, I love it, it is a beautiful home, did a lot of work on it, but if America ever got to that point and I had to leave it and take my children someplace safe, It would be something I would remember fondly.  This house and all things in it can be replaced. My children cannot.  They are all I would die defending, not this "stuff".

Actually, I meant if soldiers came to your door with guns and said "Get Out."

But thats not what happened.  They were informed about what was going to happen and where they could go if they did not have some place already in mind.  They were told in advance and given time to do what was necessary.  As far as I recall, Israel also gave back part of the Gaza Strip to be under Palestinian control and those Jews there had to leave.  I recall them not being happy about that either.  But this is nothing new in Palestine (so named by Romans btw back in the days before Christianity when they took it from the Jews). Then it was the Ottoman Empire, then Britian, etc...

I watched a documentary--I have mentioned it here: The Iron Wall, and also Occupation 101_avi.
                    They interviewed a Palestinian woman who had indeed had soldiers with guns come to her house and kick her and her children out.
                    She was screaming because they were bulldozing it down, and one of her children was still in there. She said a soldier pulled her hair to hold her back when she rushed to the house.
                    That woman looked like she had been traumatized. One of her kids tried to hang herself on a tree.
                    .....they bulldozed down their precious olive trees....it was heart-breaking the sounds that came out of those people when their trees were razed.

Sorry- I don't believe Israel's hype. Those settlers have no right and no business there.
                    It is against International Law, as well, but we all know Israel is never called on anything! They have nukes too, but won't allow inspectors.
                    So, they are not held to the treaties of all the rest of the world.

Uh Uh.....this has got to stop.

21. lovemychris profile image75

As an example...on C-Span right now...the Republican Jewish Coalition Meeting.

Cantor wants to make aid to Israel a permanent part of OUR budget!

I'm sick of the one-sidedeness.

Well I have to agree with you here.  There is no reason whatsoever that THAT should be a part of the American budget.

I'm glad we can agree on that!

22. lovemychris profile image75

"There is not a snowball’s chance in hell of a real peace process unless the double-standard is abandoned. Unless, in other words, the governments of the major powers, led by America, say something like the following to Israel:  ” Enough is enough.”

As I explained on a lecture tour of South Africa (Goldstone Land) from which I have just returned, the answer is in what happened behind closed doors at the Security Council in New York in the weeks and months following the 1967 war. But complete understanding requires knowledge of the fact that it was a war of Israeli aggression and not, as Zionism’s spin doctors continue to assert, self-defense."

http://bit.ly/hv2Evw

23. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 13 years ago

When Americans sat around, playing with technology and all their gadgets NOW they notice a one world government?  You snooze you Get what you deserve when you are too apathetic or too lazy to speak up ever. So Americans should look in their mirrors for who to blame!

1. Moderndayslave profile image61
      Moderndayslaveposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately this too true.

2. christiansister profile image59
      christiansisterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Most of the Americans I know have been to busy working to try and maybe stay afloat enough to feed and house their children.

We as Americans are also very mislead and manipulated about Global Happenings.

But, to say that we are lazy is not quite fair. Because the America I grew up in and currently reside in is made up of people struggling desperately to make it in an impossible system.

Very well-said

24. Moderndayslave profile image61
    Moderndayslaveposted 13 years ago
  25. knolyourself profile image60

Rinse is that an FBI front. They have done good stuff, but when Israel is the root of all evil, when certainly it is not Israel that runs the US empire, then one could think it might be disinformation front.

I'm not so sure about that.
      The thing that really stunned me, is when Barack and Hilary announced they would run for President, the first place they both went was AIPAC.
      HUH? Why?

Why is a United States Repesentative calling for aid to Israel be on our permanent budget? And why is no one saying, Are you crazy?

You can google dual-citizens of Israel and America who are in government....it's a long list, and a whole lot if you specify the search during Bush.

How come dual-citizens are allowed to hold high office? Isn't that a conflict of interest?

And, Ehud Barak was at a meeting recently and suggested we (America) will have to "do something" about Iran. McCain and Graham were there.

My opinion is out on that one...but I don't like the inference one bit.

26. Jeff Berndt profile image73
    Jeff Berndtposted 13 years ago

Soros' machinations are scary, but the Koch bros.' machinations aren't. That's hilarious.

27. Moderndayslave profile image61
    Moderndayslaveposted 13 years ago

Actually didn't Palin and Huckabee both just take a tour of Israel? Why is it so important for two individuals who are considering running for the POTUS visit Israel? Just wondering?

Rubio did too modernday.Right after he won. Very curious, to say the least.

Know who else is there performing?
      Justin Bieber!

gaga has a new song coming out....Judas. Did anyone see Fernando? Blasphemy! Against Christianity. She was swallowing black Rosary Beads....in case you don't know--that's Satanism.

Keep checking those clues....they add up.

28. DonDWest profile image71
    DonDWestposted 13 years ago

Soros is nothing but a middleman tin-pot in the entire world banking system. The globalists often use such distractions to deflect from the real king pins.

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

misdirection and the shell game. Two oldest tricks in the book. I hear the right wailing about the liberal agenda for a new world order, yet, the first american president to utter that phrase was Bush 41, and then, he was all for it. NAFTA and the other "Free Trade" agreements have weakened the U.S. power structure, and the WTO and the World Bank are working towards eroding U.S. sovereignty. This is all regardless of who is sitting in the oval office. Someone IS behind the scenes, pulling all the strings. Soros? Bill Gates? Free Masons?Bilderbergers? Who cares.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)