jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

OOOPS: Obama's SS card.

1. OLYHOOCH profile image59
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 1:34:43 PM by bkopto

This news is breaking: This is bad news for Obama.

This is what we know so far. We get more info on Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890, had CT SSN obtained in 1976 and died in HI around 1981. There are 2 SS numbers for him and records show him dying in 2 different states: CA and HI around 1981.

The reason this is important, is because there is a similar fact pattern to Obama. Barack Obama is residing today in the White House, using CT SS number 042-68-4425, issued in CT in and around March 1977 to an elderly individual named John Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890, who is presumed dead and whose death was either never reported to the SS administration or reported and deleted from the database by someone.

Obama's maternal grandmother Madelyn Dunham, worked as a part-timer or volunteer in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse. Thus she would have access to the estate files of anyone who died there. Thus if the elderly man originally from CT died intestate in Hawaii with no known relatives, Grandma Dunham would have known this person is a prime candidate to steal the SSN of since there would be no known surviving family worrying about the death benefit from SSN and that the benefit was not likely applied for and thus SSA did not know he died.

Thus the SSN remained active for the deceased person and Obama could "adopt" it as his own. This is a clear case of identity theft at the federal level.

This is what we know about Ludwig:

In 1924, Jean Paul Ludwig worked for Senator Reed of PA, in Washington DC.

On the ship manifest of ‘Leviathan’, he listed Senator Reed in Washington...

(Excerpt) Read more at politicalforum.com ...

http://www.politicalforum.com/other-mis … ed-hi.html

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
      Doug Hughesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you get the paid propagandist position from LaLo?

OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We have all heard that there might be something he is trying to hide.

This might be it, just think about it. Could it be????????????

OLY

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL, this is getting good now

OLY, aka,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
        Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, as in you're making us all sleepy with this non-stop, boring nonsense.

You and LaLo, (assuming you are in fact 2 different people) regurgitate a bunch of garbage you find at www.lunaticfringe.org
        or other such sites, and claim to be "enlightening" the crowd, when in fact you are at best entertaining much like Beckles the Clown is entertaining; at least until the end of the year.

Well, I went to your link and found a car add. I am not interested in buying a car.

It is a cute link, but, a little off topic. I did catch the pun, LOL

OLY

3. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 5 years ago

First clue that this is a hoax...

Your SSN is confidential. So is mine. But some yahoo claims he has the SSN for the President of the United States. Yeah right.

This is the next hoop the birthers hope to make Obama jump through. I mentioned in different post that they would keep Obama in perpetual denial of these ridiculous fantasies. But he's ignoring them.

He's relying on the good sense of the American people. That's faith.

4. lovemychris profile image81
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

You're like a card dealer in Vegas...just throw them out one after the other...

If you hate the American president so much, and are trying to bring him down...isn't there a word for that? You know--in the Constitution?

I believe it starts with the letter T.

working