jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (20 posts)

Everyone should just send me one dollar.

1. NateSean profile image83
    NateSeanposted 5 years ago

Seriously, this is my proposal. Everyone in the world should each send me one dollar. Preferably USD, but I'll accept your nation's equivalent.

If everyone sends me one dollar each, eventually, I will have one million dollars.

But the rest of you will know that you helped me get that million and in that way, we will have come together as a global community.

And I'll get to keep the million dollars as a reward for bringing us all together under the banner of solidarity. You know...because you earned it.

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

it won't do. You have to reinvest the million and send us some interest, then I might think about your preposition. Let me see... I think you should ask for 5 intead of one and give something back right away like a souvenir of human stupidity...

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4903902.jpg

You can buy actually this "horses butt" medal on Internet.

1. uyiedos profile image58
        uyiedosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

he deserves the medal, you go Nate.............wooohoooo

2. Evan G Rogers profile image81
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're so close to being the government! All you have to do now is threaten their lives if they don't pay!

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

lol lol

Money the one necessity, unless you want live like a caveman.

Believe it or not, if you could get everyone in the world to commit to a specific amount to donate to others, directly. Then wouldn't be poverty, but would consist of, a bunch of ignorant people who become wealthy, regardless of whether or not, deserved or unearned, it could change the world in a manner, never seen. smile

3. Greek One profile image78
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

I'm in... but can you send me change for $10 first?

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

4. manlypoetryman profile image73
    manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago

Marketing is everything! Now if you had asked for a dollar for your secret success plan to help make the world come together for a good cause...who knows? Maybe...I'd have sent you a dollar!? But you chose honesty up front....much like the guy at the corner who holds up a sign saying, "I won't lie...I use all the money to buy beer". Nice try though. My Mama always said that it never hurts to ask...!

NateSeanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ah, but if I had lied and was then found out to have lied, you could have sued me for twice what I earned. So in a sense, I was using truth in advertising. :p

5. tritrain profile image76
    tritrainposted 5 years ago

Because of this very topic suggestion, I was forced, no make that, inspired to create a never-ending thread here - http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/72722

big_smile

6. tritrain profile image76
    tritrainposted 5 years ago

My dollar is losing value so fast that by the time you get it you will owe ME!  yikes

1. profile image0

One more reason to get rid of negative commodity - send it to somebody. big_smile
      Basically, if you live on a street (rent-free, mortgage-free) you do not need a lot of money. Little that you might need you can beg, "borrow" and steal. Unless you are like me and need relative comfort and things that you can call your own.

I don't know that I would call living on the street a "comfort" enough that a little money to get away from such a situation wouldn't be helpful.

For the record, yes I am in that situation and no I am not begging for money. As a matter of fact I have a job interview coming up and before long I should be back on my feet.

This thread was mostly posted up in gest.

1. profile image0

I know it is a gest, I just think sometimes how in reality LITTLE money we really need if not for that f* rent we have to pay every month! Sorry, I should not have mentioned it here in this thread, but that's what  I did. No disrespect meant. I wish you all luck in the world, we all can be in that position.
          Normally people are too proud to beg under any circumstances.

7. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

I took the thread as a joke....

1. profile image0

IT IS A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  sad

8. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 5 years ago

Honestly, I am giving you one dollar. A loss of one dollar won’t change my lifestyle. Post to me your pay pal and I will credit you one dollar.

It’s only by asking that we are able to receive.

1. profile image0

IT! IS! A! JOKE!  http://www.pic4ever.com/images/tissue.gif

I'm not going to complain if he's serious. wink

9. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

No one believes me. What a shame!

working