jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

1. imranjaved profile image60
    imranjavedposted 5 years ago

How to Remove the Curse of Poverty from Our Society

(a)  By Creating More and More Employment Opportunities.
    (b)  By Enforcing Zakat System.
    (c)  By Bridging the Gap between Haves and Have nots.
    (d)  By Introducing More and More Projects for the Well Fare of the Poor.

Essay in Detail:

Poverty has become a nuisance for Pakistan. It has dominated our country like a dodder which envelops a green tree. About one-third of the population of our country is under the line of impoverishment and a reasonable portion of population is living very close above this line. The situation is becoming from bad to worse with the passage of time. If its growth is not checked effectively, it may prove venomous to the innocent body of the country.
        To eliminate poverty, more and more employment opportunities must be created for the poor. Jobs should be given to them on priority bass. Poor people who are unemployed must be put to work according to their ability and capability. Those projects and schemes should be launched, demanding more manual work and labor.
        Another measure to wipe out poverty is the enforcement of Zakat system. Government should make strenuous efforts for the collection of Zakat from the rich & resort to the disbursement of Zakat to the poor with a view to enabling them to stand on their footings to earn their living Zakat is a great blessing for the poor. The sole purpose of Zakat and Baitulmal is the elimination of poverty and protection of basic rights of the poor.

The Government should bridge the gap between the haves and have-nots to the minimum. This gap must be reduced as much as it can be. Our social setup oscillates between two extremes-on the one hand, there are highly wealthy people and on the other hand, thee destitutions long wishing and starving schemes as are conducive to flow of wealth from the rich to the poor.

A good package of multiple projects should be introduced, ensuring the maximum welfare and well-being of the poor. Social security institutions should be strengthened with a view to providing maximum relief to the poor.
    These institutions should safeguard the interest of the poor and should provide them full-fledged security against any crisis. These are some of the measures that can be taken to rid the country of poverty.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

This is posted in the Arts and Design Forum under Graphic Design Books. Did you mean for this to be a hub?
    Click the "start a new hub" link above.

imranjavedposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sir this is my opinion for finishing  the poverty

1. Cagsil profile image83
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sir? You're calling a woman a sir?

Rochelle is a very nice lady and she was trying to point out your mistake of posting your OP in this forum thread.

Poverty doesn't have anything to do with "Arts and Design".

I hope that helps. Btw- Welcome to Hubpages.

i am really sorry for my  mistake actually my field is Graphic Designs that's why i choose this book and i am new on Hub pages still i have no experience to use this can you help me so i can publish my essay in right place???

1. Cagsil profile image83
            Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

First off, read the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center.

Learn- "What is a Hub"?

Then click on "Start a New Hub", which is at the top of every page on Hubpages.

The objective is to publish a written hub. wink

Thanks for quick reply i will try to avoid from mistake in future.