jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

if not Obama then which democratic Cnadidate should run?

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

i usually shy away from the political forums but I am not happy with Barack Obama running for re-election in 2012.
    Many forums predict Obama will be the democratic candidate.
    Who do you see running for the Democratic party for president?
    i would love to see Hillary run but she stated that she won't.

1. American View profile image59
      American Viewposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think it should be Hillary. I would not have voted for her in the 2008 election. But she has grown due to her current position in Obamas cabinet. I did not expect much from her, but she has impressed me. She even stands up to Obama if she believes his position is wrong. She has earned my respect and should she run, I would give her a strong look as I decide who to vote for.

2. 0
      Texasbetaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

? I am not really sure how to respond to this one. You have seen many forums that say Obama will be the candidate? Of course he'll be the candidate. He announced he would run, so when in history has the incumbent party not run the incumbent President? I get that you are not pleased with Obama, but I am fearful that you don't get this, and actually get your news from forums. This is kind of scary Stacie.

3. Ralph Deeds profile image69
      Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Obama will be the Democratic candidate and he will win barring a black swan event.

4. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

the standing President is the Nominee for His party, a candidate to run against him would have to get through the convention, and thats extreamly un-likely.

and from the Looks of the Nut cases running in the G.O.P. he may well return to the White House.