What's it cost to create a productive job?

1. weholdthesetruths profile image60
    weholdthesetruthsposted 5 years ago

This means total investment in marketing, production, infrastructure, training, insurance, taxes, mandates, regulations, pay?   

I just mean "on average". 

BTW, every dollar used for this purpose must be AFTER TAX dollars.  Every dollar invested in this has to come from profits.

2. Tom The Cat profile image59
    Tom The Catposted 5 years ago

Hi - At the moment you are seeking the answer to the question pertaining to the length of a piece of string.

Specifically what industry and market are you talking about?

The point that I am making is that there are 1005 different factors to consider in the equation.

Today you can invest as low as $5000 in a solid internet trading entity, if you have established your strategy realistically.

1. weholdthesetruths profile image60
      weholdthesetruthsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I hardly see that as "creating a productive job".   

BTW, a few years ago, a national organization of small businesses did a study on what businesspeople had to invest to create a productive job.   What they found was very surprising...  That in reality, once you defined what was and wasn't a "productive" job,  the amount of capital required didn't vary as much as it would seem to logic it should.    "internet trading" is hardly "productive" at anything except trying to divert other people's money into your pocket.   No wealth is created,  no mutual benefits created.