jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

"The world’s most powerful office looks less than entirely occupied."

1. AnnCee profile image79
    AnnCeeposted 5 years ago

A perspective shared by more and more the world over.

1. 60
      33rdn8thposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is pretty weak.  It's an American article published in a foriegn newspaper, kind of like our AP.

2. dutchman1951 profile image61
    dutchman1951posted 5 years ago

I agree here, but we saw this in the debates. We had warnings. If you really watched him- he insisted on speaking last and re-formed any prior speekers good ideas into his own. It is his M.O.  Its not my Idea but I had to step in and correct it to save America!!!!!!!

I agree there is no one home, but...
    The Office is not empty, it is void of leadership, that was never intended to be there, once he laid out his agenda and left folks to oversee it. He is out of gas; (pardon the pun!) Waiting for 2012 to re-fuel so to speak.

It is my own personal belief, that I am watching the very worst of the idealistic mind set. The Harvard taught Barnam and Bailey Political Circus. The theater of the Absurd, conducting a full blown experiment in Political Science.

and we are the Green Test Dummies.

3. recommend1 profile image72
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

Oh come on you guys !! tell me where to sign up for the right wing pontificating bullsh!t site - I can think of loads more original and intelligent lies and disinformation that could be spread in these peaceful and fun loving forums - and I could make them interesting !  Come on, who is paying, where do I sign up ???

1. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

A Typical Liberal, always looking for a free handout, no work just money!
      jeeze, talk about obvious