TROLLS, So, this is what you have been talking about.

1. OLYHOOCH profile image59
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

I now understand what some of you and others in different Groups are talking about when you refer to the term, TROLLS.

One of my sources sent me this e-mail this morning. I have to think this message out, because, I wan't to put it in the right light.

In the past if I would see the term, TROLL, in reference to me, well I just thought perhaps somebody's not to happy with me, and let it go at that.

I did wonder and try to think just what they ment and what did I do wrong. I GET IT NOW.

I was helping them by taking there post's and re-posting them and not checking, WHERE they CAME FROM.

OK, Doug and I got off the a wiss-bang start when I finally got some time to get back to Hubs. I guess I went a little overboard on my reply, and, wound up in the dog house.

I served my time-out and that was that. I learned my lesson.

Now comes the spook-ie part. I was told a long tome ago that, if you intend to make a job, as I call it, and spend a lot of time on this Computer, YOU HAVE TO GET OUT THERE. Make a name for yourself, build a Website.

So, OK. As of today, I feel I have done that, BUT, here is the tricky part.

I have said this many times, and until today, was proud of it. I said, Just Google my Name in any search engine and you will find me.

Everything I have posted, everything I have opinionated, my Website, all my groups I am in, I will now have to take some time and review all of this.

I did eliminate one source of information from my Website, because there information they were feeding my was not all the truth. This was brought to my attention about a year ago from one of my followers.

Now, as for, Who am I? I am an OLD TIMER, retired, on Social Security with a pay check that has been frozen for the oast two years, not happy with the 2008 Election and 2012 does not look any better.

I wan't nothing to do with a thief or a lier. Am a little set in my way's and I have respect for others, and there opinion's's

So, with all that said, you can now read the e-mail I got in this morning. It appear's somebody in one of my groups understood, I did not know what the term, TROLL, was or ment.

You may have noticed forums and discussion boards
    disrupted by "trolls" and wondered to yourself if these
    people were for real or if someone was paying them to
    do it.

Guess what?

Some of them are getting the federal government
    - and this has been going on for years.

Here's a case of a federal agency using sock puppets
    to personally attack citizens and citizens groups and a
    "major" newspaper, The New Orleans Times-Picayune,
    helping the bad guys cover their tracks when they got
    caught red-handed.