jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Trump press Conference on Obama

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Trump in his usual style has taken credit for forcing Pres. Obama to release his birth certificate this morning in New Hampshire press conference and now questions his education records..
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/2 … 54267.html

2. Stacie L profile image89

what will Trump demand next from Obama and should he stop?
    It looks like a publicity stunt..

3. thebrucebeat profile image60
    thebrucebeatposted 5 years ago

During the press conference he was asked how he was going to answer for the silly pronouncements he was making about his "investigators" finding some "very interesting" things, while CNN could find no evidence that any investigators were present in Hawaii, and that he had heard that the long form was "missing" and so on.  He deflected the question and answered in an unrelated manner, and when the questioner pointed out that he hadn't answered the question, he replied "I think I did answer the question."
    It won't be the last time he is asked to take responsibility for the childish accusations he has been making.  If he stays anywhere near the top of the GOP polls, they should be ashamed of themselves.
    He won't run.  His ego couldn't handle the brutal defeat that would be inevitable.

4. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago

I'm already starting to hear "Trump can get things done!" in comments on the internet.
    Expect Trumps Spin Doctors to throw this like a Frisbee.

1. hottopics profile image61
      hottopicsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I sure hope not. He is just good TV for now, when the race gets serious, his opponets will make him look stupid. Just look at his answers to questions on issues. Man he is out there.

5. Stacie L profile image89

he is now demanding the Obama show his education records...