jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Not a Birther but an Earther

1. uncorrectedvision profile image61
    uncorrectedvisionposted 6 years ago

Barry may have a birth certificate but for an alien it would be easy to pass off a bogus birth cert.  they have forged documents before.  By alien I mean extraterrestrial not illegal.  They have been hiding among us since 1947 and forging a birth certificate would be easy for beings who routinely traverse interstellar space. 

Have you noticed that Barry's proportions appear human but are off just a tiny bit?  Tall, very thin, big hands, big feet, even preposterously bigger ears. 

The more obvious clue that Barry isn't from here is the blisteringly brilliant all encompassing intellect, the cold, bordering on cruel, detachment from the struggles of us ordinary humans and the most obvious of all, the over reliance on technology.  It is as if he is permanently interfaced with electronic devices.  Watch what happens when the teleprompter fails or the blackberry gliches.

Seriously, he just isn't from here.  Don't call me a birther - those people are crazy.  I am an Earther!

1. Doug Hughes profile image61
      Doug Hughesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"The Department of Psychiatry provides a Telephone Referral Service to help individuals obtain the services best suited to their particular needs. This dedicated call-center on our campus is staffed by clinical psychologists who can facilitate referrals to an appropriate clinic, program, or private clinician. Psychiatrists assist the referral line in evaluating complex situations and arranging for consultations and second opinions. Availability The Telephone Referral Service phone line –212-305-6001 –is free 24 hours daily. A clinical psychologist answers the phone during regular working hours, Monday through Friday, from 9 AM -5 PM. At other times, an answering service takes messages for the next working day. In an emergency, the answering service will contact a psychiatrist on-call for a brief telephone consultation. The service is intended to answer questions and give information to patients, their medical or psychiatric services providers, and/or concerned family members or friend.."

http://columbiapsychiatry.org/clinicals … erral-line

1. Doug Hughes profile image61
        Doug Hughesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should check. They may have a special discount for Tea Party Patriots.

1. profile image64
          logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I heard all the liberals were in line first and it was going to take years to work through their issues.

uncorrectedvisionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The selected-not electeds have filled those facilities for over a decade now.

2. DTR0005 profile image80
        DTR0005posted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile

2. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

I thought it had already been established that our president is from the planet Obamatron?
    I'm quite sure I read that right here on Hub Pages (my #1 news source).

uncorrectedvisionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That explains so much!!

3. tony0724 profile image61
    tony0724posted 6 years ago

Looks like Osama Bin Laden has been killed !!

working