jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Osama Hid Behind His Wife

1. AnnCee profile image77
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

Seems he would have had a safe room with an escape hatch.   Nope just one of his little wives to hide behind. 

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/osama-bi … d=13507836

I wonder if she is the same wife who identified him by name?

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpps/news/pentag … c_13020200

Was looking for photos of his wives and came across a photo that looks very real of the dead bin Laden.  Won't post it.  Authorities are still discussing whether or not they will release a photo.

1. Greek One profile image79
      Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i think the pictures in question are fakes from a few years ago. 

The White House hasnt decided if they will release the real ones yet.

Finally a sound reason to have dozens of wives, and the idiot only decides to hide behind one of them

AnnCeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You think, Greek?   Looks all the world like shots to the face.  If so they seem eerily precognitive.

1. Greek One profile image79
          Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

if you are talking the ones that I think you are, yers they are fake.  if you google images of bin laden, the same one comes up, and it is the fake one

The web source is locked down or something.  Bulawayo24, an online newspaper out of Bulawayo,

Oops, finally loaded  must be busy

http://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news.html

Unconfirmed.   Shown next to identical healthy photo.   Anything's possible these days.

Except a well faked Obama birth certificate, apparently

2. DTR0005 profile image84
      DTR0005posted 6 years ago in reply to this

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4996732_f248.jpg

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

Anybody who knew that bin laden was already dead would predict that there would never be a body for independent or any forensics testing. And what know - oh they dropped him in 'The Sea of Love'. Who would'a guessed?

Claim they would have taken him alive if he'd given them the option.

1. Peter Owen profile image60
        Peter Owenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why would they want to do that - 4 years waiting for trial, joke proceedings, sentence to death, 20 years of appeals, Total cost in the millions.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

He was one of the most wanted- Dead or Alive made no difference.

4. lovemychris profile image82
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

"We know this:  Bin Laden always denied any ties to 9/11 and, in fact, has never been charged in relation to 9/11.  He not only denied involvement, but had done so, while alive, 4 times and had vigorously condemned those who were involved in the attack.

This is on the public record, public in every free country except ours.  We, instead, showed films made by paid actors, made up to look somewhat similar to bin Laden, actors who contradicted bin Ladens very public statements, actors pretending to be bin Laden long after bin Laden’s death.

***Tim Osman is reportedly one of them***

These were done to help justify spending, repressive laws, torture and simple thievery.

For years, we attacked the government of Pakistan for not hunting down someone everyone knew was dead.  Bin Laden’s death hit the newspapers in Pakistan on December 15, 2001.  How do you think our ally felt when they were continually berated for failing to hunt down and turn over someone who didn’t exist?

What do you think this did for American credibility in Pakistan and thru the Islamic world?  Were we seen as criminals, liars or simply fools?  Which one is best?

This is also treason.

We spent 8 years chasing a dead man, spending billions, sending FBI agents, the CIA, Navy Seals, Marine Force Recon, Special Forces, many to their deaths, as part of a political campaign to justify running American into debt, enriching a pack of political cronies and war profiteers and to puff up a pack of Pentagon peacocks and their White house draft dodging bosses."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/12/05 … long-dead/
    ^^^^
    I know--I KNOW! This guy is a crazy tin-foil idiot who hates America.
    Same old fight.....round II.

I love America so much, I wish the real culprits were caught...just once.
    I know, I KNOW...tin-foiler, America-hater, anti-American traitor....heard is all before.

5. IntimatEvolution profile image82
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

Um....... He didn't hide behind his wife.  They aren't forsure what relationship the woman was to him if any- but his wife was injured in the gun fight.  She was shot in the calf.  I just saw a report on CNN with these newest updates.

6. Richieb799 profile image61
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Seems there are now about 50 Bin Laden hubs published this afternoon lol

1. IntimatEvolution profile image82
      IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And aren't you one of those hubbers who is trying to captialize on that too?

I think so.

1. Richieb799 profile image61
        Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol yeah but mine was a bit different and thought out smile

7. Onusonus profile image85
    Onusonusposted 6 years ago

"I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure" ~ Mark Twain

working