jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Is Osama really dead?

1. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

Is Osama Dead? I ask because while watching breakfast news for the weather this morning they did a piece in an area with a large Muslim population, I couldn't hear the person being interviewed because of a guy screaming behind the camera "he isn't dead! he isn't dead!" and with no body it all could potentially be put on for some other purpose.......

1. dingdondingdon profile image60
      dingdondingdonposted 5 years ago

Erm, just because they threw the body into the ocean it doesn't mean he's not dead. It's not like they can just put the corpse on a stretcher and wheel him out for every skeptic in America to have a good look at.

I think that guy was just crazy. Heck, you have to be fairly crazy to start screaming like that in a public place anyway.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
        kirstenblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

With news cameras talking about the death of (what I assume) his hero, I don't find it surprising that someone might start screaming at the camera, especially if they wouldn't interview him in the first place.

A little video footage would have gone a long way toward making sure his followers wont start throwing around new conspiracy theories about him not being dead, plus it would put to rest the theories that he has been dead for years and was just being used as an excuse to continue an unpopular war.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago
    3. knolyourself profile image60
      knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

Osama is still alive and Obama's birth certificate is still a fake.

4. thebrucebeat profile image60
      thebrucebeatposted 5 years ago

Do people really think Obama is crazy enough to make this announcement with OBL still alive and able to come out of hiding and make a video, undermining Obama's preidency and his place in history.
      You people are nuts.

5. Jaydeus profile image80
      Jaydeusposted 5 years ago

''Osama is still alive and Obama's birth certificate is still a fake.''

Glenn Beck?!  Is it really you!?  I thought Armageddon was upon us as well because the Jews hated America!  I also thought you went home to the Mother Ship after Fox News released you.
      They will release pics, it just takes time for them to get all the photo editing to look real, and to come up with a good story.
      OBL is definitely dead, but he didn't die this week, or last week.  More like a year or two after 9/11.
      We just needed something to say to get people's mind off the Royal wedding in Britain and back to the USA.

6. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Is it true that Michael Moore reckons it was Tom Cruise that they threw overboard? hmm

7. Disturbia profile image59
      Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

We don't know for sure who got tossed overboard.  It all sounds too neat and tidy for me.  For all we know, OBL is now in some protected witness program.  Stranger things have happened.

8. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

I may disappear as a result of Showing The WORLD This Photo:
      It is OBL escaping a combined force of Navy Seals.. dressed up as a Goat... Stranger things have happened in this part of the world and this wouldn't be the first time that they have been caught acting the goat!

And Hot off the Australian News Press Service:

A close up shot of one of the Australian Joint Squad Navy Seals who took place in the 'Raid' that was alleged to have captured and killed OBL and interestingly identified his body, even though he can be seen clearly as a goat!  What's Really Going On?
      (One must question the American Government spokesperson on this issue, given the presence of the above 'shot' of OBL escaping the scene!)

So... Support Michael Moore in his challenge and if I am found in a ditch anywhere... don't worry... I'm Drunk! big_smile