jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Bin Laden unarmed? So?

1. 69
    logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago

Heard on the news that Obama administration "edited" their story.  Apparently Osama was unarmed when he was killed.
    Some will try to make a big deal out of this, but it is not.  After all, the nearly 3000 killed on 9/11 were unarmed themselves.

2. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Whats 9/11 got to do with Bin Laden? (I dont think it matters that he was unarmed either)

3. aguasilver profile image86
    aguasilverposted 5 years ago

They obviously did not want him 'back home' for a trial!

I would imagine that Obama had to issue a lethal force authority, and I cannot imagine any SEAL leaving him alive unless specifically ordered to do so.

It was inevitable if they found him he would die.

He knew too much about how the power boys were involved from his time in the Firm.

4. JON EWALL profile image51
    JON EWALLposted 5 years ago

The man, BIN LADEN was unarmed and defenseless, so why was he shot not once but twice? It sounds like an execution and like something our enemies would do.
    Who gave the order to kill him instead of capturing him and reading him his Miranda rights.

Obama needs to come clean and tell the American people the whole truth and nothing  but the truth.

Why did Eric  Holder make statements that everything was done accordingly to the law, are they hiding something?

Wake up America to what the Obama administration is all about, another  HOLLYWOOD production?