jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Obama Liar In Chief

1. lady_love158 profile image59
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

Here's a partial list of Obama lies:
    Obama said Obama.care will reduce the deficit by 1 trillion dollars, the CBO says no 210 billion.
    He said.the tax burden on the wealthy is the lowest in 50 years.... uh nope it was lower in 1986.
    In 2009 he said it wasn't necessary to kill Bin Laden... oops my bad... he said it was his number 1 priority after we killed him.

Oddly no one seemed to believe he was dead until after Al Jazera confirmed it.

Obama said NOT spending money.is mortgaging America's future... huh??? Spending more than you have and borrowing to do so leads to prosperity??

Obama says increased drilling will not lower gas prices...that big oil is to blame for high prices...huh??? Obama's own policies are to blame even his energy secretary said their goal was to raise gas prices on par with Europe!

Yup Obama the liar in chief... what do you want to be told to believe today America?

1. I am DB Cooper profile image67
      I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"Obama said Obama.care will reduce the deficit by 1 trillion dollars, the CBO says no 210 billion."

Can you elaborate on this? I thought Republicans believed the CBO reports always use junk math.

1. lady_love158 profile image59
        lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

The CBO is like a computer, garbage in is garbage out. It must use the assumptions given to it in order to produce its results. So if the CBO is reporting a 210 billion dollar savings it is doing so using the data given to it by the Obama administration.

Of course that doesn't mean its correct. If the Obama telss the CBO the economy will grow at 12% a year for the next 10 years than the CBO must use that assumption in their calculations. This is why BOTH parties attack the result or point to them for support and is just one of many reasons why this country is in such dire economic straights!!

2. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 5 years ago

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Alaskan spam spam
    Spam spam n spam Alaskan. Spam and more spam.

Spam

working