jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Hannity's Soul-Mate of Hate

1. lovemychris profile image81
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

"This year a man named Hal Turner sat before his computer at his suburban home in North Bergen, New Jersey, posting bomb-making tips on his website, hailing the firebombing of an apartment containing "Savage Negroes" and calling for the murder of immigrants. "When enough illegal aliens get killed they will stop coming to the country!" Turner wrote.

Turner was once a prominent activist in New Jersey's Republican Party. To area conservatives, he was best known by his moniker for call-ins to the Sean Hannity Show, "Hal from North Bergen." For years, Hannity offered his top-rated radio show as a regular forum for Turner's occasionally racist, always over-the-top rants. Today, Turner lurks on the fringes of the far right, spouting hate-laced tirades on his webcast radio show. Hannity, meanwhile, remains mum about his former alliance with the neo-Nazi, homing in instead on the supposed racism of black and Latino Democrats."

http://www.thenation.com/signup/5602?de … -mate-hate

I'll be waiting for all of you who were SO outraged by Common, to call out Hannity and Turner!!

Should I hold my breath?

1. profile image59
      C.J. Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nice try......Hannity wasn't elected to any public office.

lovemychrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Plenty of elected officials go on Fox.

They are then by association, supporting a racist and another racist. One who called the POTUS a POS, and wants him to suck on his gun.

Guilt by association,....isn't that what you are implying?

Goes all ways.

2. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

You do know that Hannity is NOT in the white house and isn't a government official right?

Neither is Common.

1. lady_love158 profile image60
        lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah so? What's your point? Do you think I care what Common raps about? I don't!  He can say whatever he wants! Do I care is Sasha and Malia have him on their iPods... no! But inviting him to the WH??? Bad move!

BS--obviously you care....because you are making an issue out of it.

Another issue to bash the Obama's.....what else is new.

Because I never once hear outrage from you about anyone bashing Obama...so how much can you really care about the white house and the office of president?

YOU bash it on a regular basis!!!

3. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I don't care for Hannity...or Beck, as I've stated numerous times. And I would be outraged if Turner were invited to the White House!

"On Tuesday night’s Hannity, host Sean Hannity joined a chorus of conservative objectors to rapper Common’s invitation to a White House poetry event. In particular, Hannity objected to a line from a Common poem that said “Burn a bush for peace,” and said that “If this was somebody who used the same type of rhetoric about violence against President Obama I would be against it.”

So what did Hannity have to say when rocker (and regular Fox News guest) Ted Nugent suggested that then-Senator Barack Obama “suck on” his machine gun? Do you think Nugent, who also called the future POTUS a “piece of shit” at that August 21, 2007 concert, got Hannitized for his remarks?"

I am waiting for the PUBLIC OUTRAGE against all the violent white rhetoric that is always directed at blacks and latinos and natives.....anyone that fights back against the white power stucture!!

I am waiting and demanding fair treatment.

working