jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

What should O'Bama accomplish during his second term as President?

1. Jed Fisher profile image86
    Jed Fisherposted 5 years ago

I hope he takes on the banking cartel that is extracting immense wealth from America's economy. And then perhaps hand Israel an applicaton for statehood and let them twist in the wind until they become a state.

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would second both of those. smile I also hope he can bring America in line with the other developed nations that have free medical care across the board.

1. Paul Wingert profile image78
        Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Fully agree!! It's embarrassing that we, the U.S., rate #37 in health care! I don't even want to discuss education.

1. earnestshub profile image88
          earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know what you mean Paul. Although America has some of the world's best education facilities, the system is under stress in many less affluent areas.
          It seems it was always thus. I recall the system being in array as far back as 1977.

2. Alisha Sharma profile image61
      Alisha Sharmaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

O'Bama' s greatest achievement during his tenure is killing of Osama Bin Laden.

3. Onusonus profile image86
      Onusonusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not being President.

2. hottopics profile image62
    hottopicsposted 5 years ago

Obamas greatest accomplishment will be to not get reelected. Unfortunatly, at this time there is noone running on the GOP side that can defeat him or even be considered Presidential

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

What should O'Bama accomplish during his second term as President?

- Given his New Found Acceptance of his Irish 'Roots'....

I believe that he needs to justify to the Irish People throughout the World WHY....

WHY.. he has supported the developmental efforts of undisclosed parties who have actively engineered Genetically Modified 'Potato Rootstock' and plan to use their Non-Irish Rooting behaviour to take over the World!

How is That for starters? sad

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5082017_f248.jpg

big_smile big_smile

working