jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Obama 25 Netanyahu 29 Netanyahu Declared the Winner!

1. Mister Veritis profile image60
    Mister Veritisposted 5 years ago

Let's see. The historic, yet incompetent president appears before Congress. Standing ovations: 25. Not bad. The incredible, adult, statesman, Mr. Netanyahu appears before Congress. Standing ovations: 29.

Awesome. Simply wonderful. An American president, a bully, a thug from Chicago, a man with incredible teleprompters is bested by the adult in the room, not once, but twice. First in the Oval Office on national television. Then a second time in our Congress.

One is spoiled. Petulant. Arrogant.
    The other is a statesman. An adult. A leader.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who was the last president you voted for, dude?  You seem to be merely another paid political poster on these forums.  We abhor those types here, you know. This is a writing site, in case you are unaware of the fact.  I truly wonder if you are merely another sock puppet troll who does nothing but post threads about Obama on the forums.

Are you a paid poster for a political party, or are you just unaware of the perception you give here?  What is your purpose for joining this site, other than to gripe and complain about Obama on the forums, I mean?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

In my opinion, Netanyahu is a war monger and I still believe he had something to do with Rabin's death...

People stand up because they are afraid if they don't they will be called anti-semitic.

3. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

I think he/she/they are all Hasbarats. Paid by the gvt of Israel to post pro-Israel propaganda. That is my opinion.

Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 | Obama Speaks Netanyahu Slaps Obama Fades and Retracts

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti – Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

–David Ben Gurion, Founder and First Prime Minister of Israel

by Mohamed Khodr

The Chosen of the Chosen People came arrogantly and triumphantly to Washington D.C. He came, scolded the president, rebuked and lectured him on how to never ever challenge, speak, or imply any change in  America’s all out support of Israel even if it bombs an American Intelligence ship or kills American citizens.   He came, kicked America’s butt, and received 29 standing ovations from his Congressional Knesset., more by far than any American President has ever received.

As has been the case for almost one hundred years of European colonialism, Zionism, and American Imperialism in the Middle East; the Palestinians have never been consulted or involved in the fate of their land and future as a people.

All the conversation about Palestine was a conversation between America, Europe, Zionists, and Israel."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/25 … -retracts/

4. dutchman1951 profile image59
    dutchman1951posted 5 years ago

This is typical Fox and Tea talk, no substance just hype and or scare.

we got nothing again! sooo...

once more the rock hits the windshield of the Israel Military Vehicle, and still...more deafness in the USA!