jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

May 24th 2008?

1. profile image61
    slimgrayposted 6 years ago

Ok just throwing this out there has anyone out there in the last year mistaken this year for 2008 or is that a mistake only our pres can make. I mean 2010 ok i might be guilty of doing that but 08? That was how he dated his signing of the Westminster Abbey guestbook today." It is a great privilege to commemorate our common heritage and common sacrifice " may 24th 2008. Or was he programmed to write that in 08 just throwing that out there?

1. tHErEDpILL profile image87
      tHErEDpILLposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like a Freudian slip to me.  May 1, 2008 was the year Bush jumped out of a fighter plane like he was Maverick from "Top Gun."  Three years later on the same day Obama announces that we just killed Osama Bin Laden.  Hmmm?

2. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

See separate thread in which our very own savant Druid Dude explains that Obama is a Japanese android.
    If he has programming glitches it's probably because he was manufactured by Toyota!

1. profile image61
      slimgrayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol oh i thought he was a general motorian candidate

2. tHErEDpILL profile image87

Wow, that's hilarious.  The subject of the thread and your joke.  Toyota!!  yikes classic!

3. profile image68
    SsvRrwQposted 6 years ago

Probably some psychological explanation. Being the US president has got to be highly stressful. Perhaps 2008 was the last time he felt 'alive' or 'present', in a certain sense.

1. tHErEDpILL profile image87

More like that's when they polished off his grooming.

working