jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

KKK protests Westboro Baptist Church

1. ambersagen profile image88
    ambersagenposted 5 years ago

So I saw this article this evening about the newest, strangest thing the KKK is up to. Apparently the KKK is now protesting the protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church hate group.
    This just cracks me up. You know you're bad when ever the KKK thinks you hate to much. So what do you think about it? Think it will bring(heaven forbid)more mainstream support for the KKK? Do you think the might scare off the Westboro Baptist protesters?

1. K9keystrokes profile image90
      K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow! This is Hilarious! And I agree, they must be pretty bad, offending the KKK by hating to much has to be a new low.

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A sign of the times.
      Confusion and chaos ensues when the lines of right and wrong aren't properly drawn and kept.

1. dutchman1951 profile image59
        dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

on the news here, they are saying a facebook group assembled in front of them with US flags ans shouted them down. Only three showed up with protest signs, near the church.  Near the Mosque where they were to asemble, some one cut the Vans tire's and the police were called, but could not find who cut them. They said they left in a Taxi.

News is on now and is saying about 1000 showed up with Flags to support the Fallen Soldier. No KKK in site was reported??????

thats why I'd like to see the article.

1. profile image0

Yes, that would be good...

2. dutchman1951 profile image59

your right Brends,  nothing defined as right or wrong, everything eclectic, and negotiable.  a shame

1. profile image0

Yep.

Hmm... I googled and just found a link, said it was from CNN.   But as I started to read it, it disappeared...

me also, maybe they are jumping the gun again...   lol

2. dutchman1951 profile image59
    dutchman1951posted 5 years ago

where is the article, would like to read it?

3. ambersagen profile image88
    ambersagenposted 5 years ago

this isn't the original link I had but here is an article referencing the story:
    http://www.newsytype.com/6994-kkk-prote … -baptists/

thanks Amber

ah at Arlington National Cem. The Virginia-DC side, wow
        yes, Knights of the Southern Cross are still active in South Central Tennessee.  And are Dangerious when they choose to be.

Thanks Amber, very interesting article. well done.

It's amasing to me how KKK can claim to fly POW flags, sense those of us who fought in Viet Nam were to young, and cared nothing for the KKK.

Thinking here,  Palin's Bus at the head of a Vets Parade, The KKK claiming to protect Vets, even the Jewish and  Black killed sholdiers!  So very many lines fogged over thses days.  Its amazing, the flase concerns and causes we have in the U.S.

Scary what people will use for gains.

working