Is the United States of America a 'Undercover Monarchy?'

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (32 posts)
  1. tHErEDpILL profile image82
    tHErEDpILLposted 12 years ago

I am still trying to configure this theory so, I am just looking for different opinions right now.  Although I know that The U.S. is controlled by a hand full of wealthy people, I am hard pressed to believe that there isn't one person at the top of the (Trilateral) pyramid.

1. profile image0
      Multimanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is more aplutograty or oligarchy, but the real definition is facism, in the Mussalini sense, corpratism, where the state controls independant corporations, now becomes revesres facism, where the corporations control the state, the end result is the same.

tHErEDpILLposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Do the corporations control the state or do the people who own the corporations control the state?  A corporation is not started by nor does it run by itself.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image61
      Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

it's not really a theory if you're searching for evidence to support your conclusion.

that's called "confirming bias".

Here we go, another Webster's dictionary over here.  Okay listen.

1. The United States declared it's independence from the British Empire yet kept there religious belief (Christianity) believe it or not American society is based on Christianity(one nation under 'God')

2. The United States executive branch is based on the principles of the British Empire's Monarchy.  The other two branches of our government are supposed to supply checks and balances but unfortunately the constitution has been spit on for years by the Global elites who actually run our country.  I saw your little forum about Obama not needing congress approval for the (don't call it war) war in Libya, you are assuming Obama has any real power, he does not.

3. The U.S. is a fully functioning class system similar to a Monarchy with Peasant=Lower class
        Commoner=Middle class
        Kings, Queens, and other hierarchy =Global elites and the extremely wealthy.

Like I said before, I am trying to 'configure' my 'theory.'  So when you decide to stop unsuccessfully attempting to make yourself look intelligent, I will be happy to hear your opinion on the issue.  Trust me you do not want to go back and forth we me about politics or history.  I have seen your profile and assume that you are an intelligent person but when it comes to Ron Paul and the "Truth Movement,"  you sir are a rookie.  I am guessing you just found out about The Federal Reserve in the last few years right?  I don't know what possessed you to be under the assumption that I need to be corrected by you.   

Your failed ego stroking attempt at correcting me:

"it's not really a theory if you're searching for evidence to support your conclusion."

Definition of THEORY (courtesy of Merriam-Webster)

: the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another
        : abstract thought : speculation
        : the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science, or an art <music theory>
        a : a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action <her method is based on the theory that all children want to learn>
        b : an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory <in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all>
        : a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>
        a : a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation
        b : an unproved assumption : conjecture

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61
          Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So... you wrote that the definition of theory is:

": the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another"

... and yet, here you are asking for facts to prove your theory.

See, you're doing it backwards. You need to get facts first, and THEN come up with your theory.

Did you even look at number 2 or 6?  Of course you did, you just pointed out number 1 because it backs your statement, not wanting to admit that some of the other definitions back mine.  Context my friend....context.  tsk tsk tsk Mr. Rogers, your not being fair with the people in your neighborhood.

1. profile image58
              tajiatalposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Won't you be my neighbor?

2. profile image58
              tajiatalposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Won't you be my neighbor?

lol

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

Most countries are effectively oligarchies.  That is not necessarily a bad thing.

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

America is run by the "status quo".

Who is the stat quo Cag?

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is not based on any specific individual. It is based on a specific action put forth by Government, which includes hundreds of individuals.

So you think our government is actually in control of our nation, not the private Federal Reserve who issues our currency and controls our economy?

“He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation”-James Garfield

It is Government's fault. It has been since the inception of America.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Degeneration-of-Value

(not self promotion- hub is tied and related to topic being discussed)

http://hubpages.com/hub/Dont-Blame-Obama

(not self promotion- hub is tied and related to topic being discussed)

Let me know if you learn something there.

I don't need to read a hub that says not to blame Obama. If the focus of your Hub is on the Federal Reserve Bank, then you haven't done your research of American History.

The Federal Reserve Bank only has a small part in the problem and isn't the whole problem. Hence, why I gave you my hub. It points directly back to the beginning of America.

I read your hub, and although you make a few points that are accurate, some other things went over your head.  Example:

"You want to know why homelessness exists? Because, those people are not taking advantage of the Economy, in the manner, in which, they are suppose to. They don't possess the knowledge they need to benefit from the Economy, like they should."

WRONG!!!

After noticing that you has some information on America having British influence I am surprised to see that you did not notice that America's economic system is a complete re imaging of the British class system or the Indian Caste system9 but that is another story).  Of course people don't understand how our economy works, that's the way it is set up to run.  The founding fathers basically copied the inner working of the British Empire and made it seem as if we were doing something different, but in fact the only difference is the private Federal Reserve.  Yes, The Fed.  The bank that most people that was run by our government until recently.  Some people still don't know the truth. 

But I wouldn't expect you to let someone teach you a lesson, you're ego will not allow it.  That is why I read your hub regardless of how I feel about you or the title, and you simply pushed mine to the side.  Hmmm, are you afraid of me being right and you being wrong?

Actually, it's accurate. So much so, that if people actually knew and understood how the Economy worked, then homeless and poverty, both, would not be a problem

2. Cagsil profile image70

Interesting hub.

Thank you, I try.  If there is one thing I know about it's our government.  I know I come off arrogant in the forums but, my hubs are strictly business (most of the time).

4. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

Oh thanks knolyourself but,  I already know the answer, I just wanted to know what 'his' answer was.  Me and this guy go back and forth all the time.  You might like some of my stuff based on the link you just sent me.  Check me out if you get the chance.

5. dutchman1951 profile image60
    dutchman1951posted 12 years ago

I always wounder before any election, if there are  Power Money Groups gathering and deciding who runs, what platform and which group gets control for the next 4-8 years.

Rediculious as it sounds, it feels like it at times to me..?

Dutchman it is not silly, google "Builderberg" and you will be amazed at what goes on behind closed doors.  I would suggest you look this up very soon, they are meeting starting today through June 12.

6. profile image0
    jerrylposted 12 years ago

tHErEDpILL,

You are correct.  Very few people understand who or what is running this country, or the world for that matter.

Here is a link you might find interesting.

http://moneyaswealth.blogspot.com

7. profile image49
    amissaharthurposted 12 years ago

hi

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)