jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Weiner got caught up in the sexual mess he was trying to clean up...

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 5 years ago

for the record, Anthony Weiner was working on legislation concerning safety from internet sexual predators

http://mikeyounglaw.com/internet-lawyer … ators-act/

...and he went to Clinton for help!!!???

1. Greek One profile image80
      Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My weiner has often created a sexual mess that I was required to clean up

2. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"Guilty dog barks the loudest!"

3. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

good grief...well, it may take a preditor to know the mind of one and catch one, so....vis-a-ve I guess.

2. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

"David Vitter (R-LA), is known for frequenting a Washington, D.C. and New Orleans prostitution service. The married father of four has led Senate efforts to pass a “Marriage Protection Amendment” and bring down ACORN. Today, right-wing activists rewarded Vitter with a standing ovation."

Door swings both ways....and Vitter never left office, nor did "wide-stance". Um, where were the outraged people there?

This is a concerted effort to bring down liberals.
    Who is behind Weiner-Gate? Breitfart, the smelly-mouthed operative.
    They are trying to oust Kucinich with re-districting gerry-mandering.
    His Repub gvr is wreaking havoc on unions and the middle class. As per intructions-- Heil Mein Commandant!
    BECAUSE--I heard on the radio yesterday of a Chinese shipping company, Cosco--operating out of Greece. They have No unions, No collective bargaining...and the workers have horrible working conditions.

The Tea-Baglicans are aligned with Communists!

They want total control of all of gvt, and the Supreme Court.
    Much like their nemesis--supposedly!-- "Red China", eh?
    ahhhh, the mind-flipping these CONS engage in.

3. lovemychris profile image79

“I’m a media mohel,” the 42-year-old Breitbart added with giggle, using the Hebrew term for the guy with the knife in the Jewish ritual of circumcision.

Also jewish: Orly Taitz, The Koch Bro's, Rupert Murdoch.

And WMR said that Bibi Netanyahu was out to get Obama....for his supposed insolence towards Israel.
    Has Weiner been "insolent" as well?

Perhaps Bibiguns has some powerful allies here in America; working against our president!

Where're the dam investigative journalists?? Even I can see 1+1 might equal 2.

4. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Well, it appears that the political bull#$@T just continues. More misdirection for people to think about...juicy and over the top. Get people to focus on anything other than what is actually important.

It's sad people eat this up. hmm

1. lovemychris profile image79
      lovemychrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"More importantly, behind the news, suppressed and unreported, under cover of the carefully orchestrated press blitz against Weiner, Senators McCain and Lieberman, have been busy.  This shadowy duo, “step’n fetchit” boys for the New World Order, have submitted a bill allowing the US Army, yes, the same crew, to have unlimited arrest and detention power for US citizens within the United States.

This bill totally abrogates ever constitutional right, press, the right to bear arms, habeas corpus, right to counsel, right to trial by jury, cruel and unusual punishment, in fact it is the most unAmerican law ever introduced.  There would be no need to rig elections or stage terror attacks like 9/11.  It eliminates judges, lawyers and even congress itself.

The army would have the right to arrest congress, overturn any law, even detain the president himself if they felt it was in the national interest.

Some would say this sounds too good to be true but, I assure you, the bill that no member of congress has read, just as with the ill named “Patriot Acts,” allows all of this and more, and may well pass into law.

All of this is made possible by the Weiner scandal."
      --Gordon Duff

5. lovemychris profile image79

"Beware the Military Industrial Complex." --Dwight D. Eisenhower