Idaho GOP State Sen. Arrested for Grand Theft, Drunk Driving After Odd

1. TMMason profile image75
    TMMasonposted 5 years ago

Another politician that needs to be booted out of the Govt..

Criminals, and perverts, on all sides these days.

As I have been saying, it is time to close the shop and clean house, all of the house, from the basement to the attic and the back and front yards, and yes the alleys to the Left and Right also. All sides, all paries all politicians need to be put on notice, we Americans have had enough.

"Ada County Sheriff’s Deputies said it all began Saturday night when McGee started drinking at a golf course at about 10."

They said he later left the clubhouse on foot.

“I was awakened by the sound of my kids screaming that there was somebody out in the backyard,” said Joe Carleton.

Carleton woke up around 3 a.m. Sunday to find a truck and 20-foot travel trailer belonging to his neighbors jack-knifed in his back driveway.

Apparently the driver, who deputies say was Senator John McGee, was trying to turn the rig around. Carleton’s sons then said the driver ran around the house and up and down the gravel road. Carleton found him in the back seat.

“He said he was looking for the promised land,” Carleton said. “He didn’t know where he was at. He was dazed and confused. He was in another world.”

The station adds that McGee’s blood-alcohol level was at 0.15, nearly twice the legal limit.

-Nice role models for our children, and that means on all side, what a bunch of jokes these people are. How dumb can they get, just piss away your careers and reputations.

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

absolute power corrupts absolutely