jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Republican Hypocrisy...pathological.

1. 0
    Texasbetaposted 5 years ago

G.O.P. Blocks Debate on Financial Oversight Bill

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/27/busin … ulate.html

After all that happened, all of the cases pending with regards to fraud in the financial sector...and who wants to fight to stop enforcement of laws? Oh yeah...the same guys who claim to be tough on crime.
    Folks, this is pathological. Tough on crime? Yes, for the poor and the minorities, but it is endorsed when it is rich guys are committing them. Care about life? Well, only when it is in the womb...when its out, no so much. You can almost take a list of conservative talking points and list the hypocrisy in each one without even having to look it up. It is that easy.
    Now, these people are trying to purposefully tank the economy in order to get elected...elected into the government by which they do literally everything they possibly can to be a part of, yet publicly can't go 20 minutes without expressing their disdain for. We might as well change the name Republican to Hypocrite.

2. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

I am sure your organization is very proud of you. smile

Good job, very productive night!

1. 0
      Texasbetaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dude, I wish I could get paid for this. I work in logistics, and just have an addiction to politics and being an arse on certain days, really get into venting on here. If you can get me a job doing this, I am totally down.
      Actually, I wonder why the DNC doesn't hire me. I am much more effective usually than most of their ads. We are really bad at getting the message across and standing up for ourselves publicly.

1. 0
        Texasbetaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

ATTN: SOME DEMOCRAT - Let me work on your campaign!
        ATTN: DNC - Hire me. I am better at this than most of you.

1. Reality Bytes profile image93
          Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Try starting as a community organizer or check out some of George Soros' websites.  He is always looking for fresh new talent.

Here ya go.... 

http://www.soros.org/initiatives/fellow … p-20100630

good luck

3. Stump Parrish profile image59
    Stump Parrishposted 5 years ago

They are more than willing to destroy this country in order to claim Obama is incapable of fixing the economy or recovering from the last 8 years of theri control of the whitehouse. Of course they will fight this type of legislation, they are seeking less oversight and more freedom to rape the country any way they can. They also fight restoring the regulations they discarded that helped contribute to the gulf oil disaster. It's sickening to hear them yell that Obama was incapable of cleaning up the oil spill they caused, fast enough to suit them. BRB, gotta hit the bathroom and drop a huge Republican. I promise to wipe before I start typing again. I dont want to get any Republican on my keyboard.

4. Stump Parrish profile image59
    Stump Parrishposted 5 years ago

Texas, this is one thing I don't understand about the Dems. Why don't they stand up and start calling out the GOP on some of the garbage and lies they spread? Is this entire political process a charade that has been scripted?

5. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

Haven't you heard? Soros doesn't like Obama either.
    Last I knew, Tex does.
    And so do I!!