jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (45 posts)

Still fighting for America

1. Moderndayslave profile image59
    Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago

This is what America needs, deal with it and fight back.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/10 … tatorship/

"I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[1]"

1. Evan G Rogers profile image82
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Too bad the Constitution is already dead.

2. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

GOD, I wish he would!
    Killing your own people! Treason. and supported by the oh so lovely ones....the powder-puff religios.

IF he has enough of the military with him, it can be done.
    Because you better believe, there are many who know exactly what has been done, and exactly who what when where and how.

Bush daddy....it all starts there. 1947, Nazi. Shicklegruber. False history, gave him the expected military hero story, just like they did with Kerry--who was a Cohen, before his family changed names to "fit in".
    I always wondered WHY he was filmed in Vietnam......why?
    So he could use it later.
    Like Bush daddy...I saw a documentary on his experience in the war...it was very odd. He seemed almost apologetic. And well he should be. The pilot and tail-gunner both died. He was the only survivor...and you know how we Americans LOVE a military hero.

well, ANYWAY: Every American needs to read this article!! It is right on the money.

3. Moderndayslave profile image59
  4. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

lol

Even Goebbels would find that amusing.

5. Shadesbreath profile image91
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

Any "article" that starts with an opening paragraph like this one is not worth reading. What a ridiculous opening statement. Why doesn't he just say, "Hey, I think you are a moron so I am going to throw out a bunch absurd claims and see if I can't scare you into paying attention to me. I mean, wow, really? Here's how that starts for those who aren't curious to go see how stupid political rhetoric is getting these days:

Republicans, using their control of the House of Representatives and Supreme Court are blackmailing America.  Their threat?  They say they will collapse our economy, shut it down and throw America into a total depression if we don’t agree to end Medicare and give the rich a tax free existence.  They have more demands too, ones we haven’t seen yet.  I suspect nuking Iran is on their list.  There are a few lakes and streams not polluted yet.

LOL.

They said that? They said, "Hey, you have to end Medicare and give the rich a tax free existence or we are going to throw America into a depression?"  Wow. I had no idea "they" were 1) Speaking with one voice, and 2) that anyone had actually said that. That is really scary. I can't believe they are all running around saying that. Terrifying.

And it's a good thing the article's author "expects" that next "they" are going to demand "nuking Iran." I mean, only a dumb person would expect them to do anything less. Goddamn Repulicans are CONSTANTLY demanding that we nuke everyone. It's insane. I can't remember the last time a Republican ran for office without wanting to nuke at least one country, and a few them want to nuke San Francisco and the whole state of New York. Those guys are crazy like that.

Definitely a "must read" article for all Americans. Chock-full of honest, open discussion of complex issues that really enhances the understanding of our problem and helps lead people to some kind of solution that is attainable and palatable for everyone. Great recommendation, thanks for sharing.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

You got further into it than I did, Shades - I never discovered that they wanted to nuke Iran.  Now if they would only change that to Wash. D.C. ...

2. Quilligrapher profile image91
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey there, Shades.  It's great to see you.  I also read the article and I agree with you.  It is all absurd, unsubstantiated lies without a single verifiable fact anywhere.  I think your comment was meant to be sarcastic. However, I am concerned that many folks, like the OP for example, actually believe the stuff on veteranstoday.com. They think this site tells the truth and if they can't recognize the absurd lies they read there then they can't recognize the sarcasm buried in your statement above. Read your comment again as if it was a literal paragraph and see the message it sends. 
      One of the dangers of sarcasm in the written medium?
      I hope all is well by you.

1. Doug Hughes profile image59
        Doug Hughesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Shrill left-wing idiots are even more disgusting than shrill right-wing idiots.

The actions of the Teabaggers in the House are a threat to our economy, but they are the idiots we elected in a free and fair election. I only hope we can pick up the pieces after they are replaced.

6. lovemychris profile image79

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Stay that way at your own peril.

We will see justice in this...it was too heinous not to.

Killing Kennedy, Kennedy, King and X was bad enough....but 3,000 of your own?

Oh no. That, even a vampire mind must have twinges.

Like the little twitches of Bush.
    Those little odd twitches he makes.
    And Cheney...with the bum heart. very fitting.

Yes, keep going blindly on.....

Hi Ho  Hi Ho  it's off to the Blaze we go....

Kids, I'm going to tell you a fairy tale.
    Once upon a time, 19 men in caves with box-cutters, disabled the greatest, most expensive, most massive hell-on-earth military in the world!

And kids, what's even more amazing...they somehow got the Vice President of the greatest military in the world to tell NORAD to stand down, even though he knew those planes were coming!

What's that kids? Yes, Santa is coming and the tooth fairy will bring you a quarter.

7. lovemychris profile image79

"Republicans, using their control of the House of Representatives and Supreme Court are blackmailing America.  Their threat?  They say they will collapse our economy, shut it down and throw America into a total depression if we don’t agree to end Medicare and give the rich a tax free existence.  They have more demands too, ones we haven’t seen yet.  I suspect nuking Iran is on their list.  There are a few lakes and streams not polluted yet."

Music to my ears. Truth!! F I N A L L Y!

Kids, don't forget that old classic, as sung by John McCain:
    "Ohhhhhh, Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran."

8. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

Another paid poster reelin'em in.

9. Jonathan Janco profile image80
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

Seriously?!!! There's someone in this country who didnt know we were 'plannin' on nuking Iran. Next thing you know, someone is gonna say we never invaded China . . .  hilarious!!! These 3rd density beings are such a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Moderndayslave profile image59
    1. Jonathan Janco profile image80
      Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did abt 5yrs ago ..  . did me a world of good

lovemychrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nice links. It's only a matter of time....unless the Apacolypse gets them first. wink

Scientific fact: What goes up, must come down.
      Evil does, Evil gets.

11. lovemychris profile image79

We (AmerIsrael) already committed an act of war, IMO. The Stutnex virus!

Look what an American military guy said:

May 2009, Air Force General Kevin Chilton, chief of US Strategic Command;

"During a press briefing on Thursday, US Air Force General Kevin Chilton, who heads the US Strategic Command, said that top Pentagon advisors would not rule out a physical attack on any force that attacks the United States through the internet. Currently, the military's networks are probed thousands of times a day, but the goal of attackers seems to be espionage, not to take down critical networks, he told reporters."

Didn't we (AmerIsrael) take down Irans crucial networks????I thought I heard that?

But I keep forgetting......we can do aything!! It's OTHER country's who must obey the law!

Siwwy wabbit, Twicks are for kids.

12. Moderndayslave profile image59

This is the problem, "You can't handle the truth!"

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Moderndayslave, most people don't see "truth" as something that can ever be universal. lol

Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Isn't the truth,what it is? period. Night and day, black or white.It knows no party or left or right.

1. Reality Bytes profile image93
          Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yet?  You posted propaganda attacking one side?

1. lovemychris profile image79

Hello!! WHO was in charge when 9/11 happened? It's not propaganda to tell the truth.

The very same people that control things now.

Possibly....as another blogger said: The in-fighting has begun.

I happen to believe Obama is one of the good guys.
                Slogging through a sea of crap and decrepitude.

What is your favorite thing that Obama has done for the Country?

2. Moderndayslave profile image59

I looked at all three links and the only one that has any relevance is the last one.

The current administration has continued down the same road of death and destruction.  As a matter of fact the death and destruction has multiplied in the past two and a half years.

Obama is just Bush lite.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_wQeU38Lk-5DIdhdQ-FqiJ23y9tAi3BZ2094lDIK4nHM8vABbxA&t=1

Obama is nothing like Bush.

And for you to say he's worse, he would not be Bush lite...he would be Bush on steroids...and sorry--that's already taken by the Baggers.

2. Moderndayslave profile image59

Maybe that one side deserved it.

So "Your Truth"  is the only truth?

lol lol

The elegance of truth is that it needs no adornment.

Truth is always exciting.

Speak it, then, life is dull without it!

Okay, I'll agree. lol

2. Cagsil profile image60

Yes, I know. But, others will not agree. wink

That's why it has to be delivered by a two-by-four.

Something really really awful has to happen...again! and again! and again!!!

One is enough for me. How much more are we going to take?

Maybe when Beckles the Clown speaks at the Knesset, people will start to see the light.

Glenn Beck....speaking at the Knesset....hello! Anybody Home???

13. lovemychris profile image79

I'm not talking about that.
    I'm talking about the crap and decrepitude that rules this earth.
    It's time for it to be flushed.

I think Obama is on the team doing the flushing. That simple.

Has Obama tried to throw the yoke of servitude off of the American people?

Has he stood up to international bankers?

No, he is just another one.

Ahahaha!:

"I can hear the cosmic toilet revving up off stage. It’s a cosmic toilet moment and it’s got its job to do, just like you and me, whatever that might be."
      --Les Visible

14. lovemychris profile image79

Your opinion. Not mine.
    A song, and I'm out...have ignored the housework long enough...and who can blame me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HBxUWSxcq8

15. Moderndayslave profile image59

More reality people won't want to hear.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/13/a-murdoch-note/

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think the link is a little over the top, but basically pretty much on the money so to speak as far as the way he operates. smile

Away from American nationalistic fervour, as I am, it is easy to see the Fox news is a one-sided affair and the likes of Beck are a disgrace. smile

The original Murdoch family home is in my city, and his mother was a very well liked and decent person by the way.

Go big or go home

16. lovemychris profile image79

From one of the commentors on that article:

"It is through a network of Zionist organizations, in which Murdoch plays a central role, that Murdoch is connected to the individuals who arranged the privatization – and obtained control of the World Trade Center – shortly before its destruction.

These key individuals are: Larry Silverstein and the former Israeli commando Frank Lowy, the lease holders of dubious repute who gained control of the WTC property six weeks before 9/11, and Port Authority Chairman Lewis M. Eisenberg, who authorized the transfer of the leases.

Murdoch belongs to, and has been honored by, a number of leading Zionist organizations in which Silverstein, Lowy, and Eisenberg all hold senior positions. These organizations include the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the United Jewish Appeal (UJA), and the New York-based Museum of Jewish Heritage."

Very powerful people...
    Allows for a lot of lee-way doesn't it? Kosher Nostra.
    And figures, it started with Reagan.Limbutt must be connected to Murdoch as well.....he's the King of hate-speech, as long as it's Hate liberals and Obama and Clinton before him.

Remember that dude here who wanted Bibiguns as president of America??
    Use us, Abuse us, give us a bad name, then what???
    Are shiksa's allowed to prosper? Gentiles equal to you Murdoch?
    Somehow I highly doubt it.

Well--thank you for posting this mds...you will be a new hated one.
    Welcome to the club.

Oh yeah.....and I just read yesterday that Murdoch is a Satanist!
    Lady Gaga.....derides Jesus Christ...who else? Let's think.

working