jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Mumbai Bombings

1. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Spare a thought for our fellow hubbers from Mumbai in India as there have been several terrorist bomb attacks there today. Hope you guys are all right!

1. Reality Bytes profile image92
      Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

I heard of the explosions and I am now searching for more details.

I also thought about the hubbers that reside there.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/179340/ … rorist.htm

I just found the details.

2. jtyler profile image60
      jtylerposted 5 years ago

This is disgusting.  We're in the 21st century and we're still attacking eachother.  Stupid!

3. Hugh Williamson profile image88
      Hugh Williamsonposted 5 years ago

I sometimes wonder if this type of thing is someone's misguided attempt to advance a cause or if the cause itself simply serves as an excuse for some psychopath to vent their own bloodlust.

Best healing wishes to Mumbai.

4. andycool profile image71
      andycoolposted 5 years ago

Serial blasts in Mumbai... Govt. of India confirmed these are terror attacks. 1 blast took place in a car, 1 in a motorcycle. At least 10 dead and 100 injured. IE devices used.

5. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago
    6. theherbivorehippi profile image84
      theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago

Wow...this is so incredibly sad.

7. R.S. Hutchinson profile image86
      R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

8. 0
      Emile Rposted 5 years ago

I just saw this on the internet. It's horrible. You wonder when people will realize terror is not a solution.

9. ibf profile image60
      ibfposted 5 years ago

Terrorists are celebrating the birthday of Kasab, the sole surviving terrorist of deadly Nov. 2088 terror attack in Mumbai. He is in Jail and may be hanged soon.

The problem runs deep here in India. The ruling party is ruining the secular fabric by taking irrational decisions. Hinduism is considered as a religion which preaches peace. The tolerance in Hindus are for everyone to see. But, sadly, it seems Hindus needs to put themselves in wrong direction to save themselves.

Christians and Muslims are ruining India. Muslims by killing innocents Indians indiscriminately, and Christians by using their money power to convert poor Hindus into Christians.

1. andycool profile image71
        andycoolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hinduism has been surviving the storms for 5000 years... don't worry! smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
          Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are still here and so are all your hubs. Glad you had a change of heart.