jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Bristol Palin has a new book out

1. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 5 years ago

This is a sign of the level this country has sunk to. Bristol Palin wrote a book about her life so far. What the hell has she done except get knocked up and have a kid out of wedlock and as a teenager. That conservative christians will push this book to number one is almost guaranteed. Top this off with the fact that she is now filming a reality show about her and her kid living with two guys. That this show will undoubtedly become a hit is sure sign that this country is in the process of reverse evolution. It won't be long until the damned monkeys are scoring higher on the intelligence scale than most of the people in this country.

She sure was proud of her new chin. I wonder how many young girls will be demanding plastic surgery so they can be just like this twit.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...oooohhhhh....i must buy it!!!!!...whateva?????? lol

2. Doug Hughes profile image59
      Doug Hughesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Does it come with crayons?

2. Evan G Rogers profile image84
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

Good for her. I hope that "her mom running for president and doing everything to ignore the pregnancy while preaching for abstinence-only education in the classroom" will be the best thing to ever happen to her.

3. 0
    wongomowaleposted 5 years ago

Remember when it used to require talent to be famous?

1. Paul Wingert profile image80
      Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Or do something extraordinary.

4. Paul Wingert profile image80
    Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago

Oh cool that she has a new book out! Great timing! I'm running low on packing material for when I send out packages through eBay!

5. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Goody goody!
    How many years till she can run for president?

6. DonDWest profile image90
    DonDWestposted 5 years ago

But. . . but. . . but. . . The rich in this country work so much harder than us and they're so gifted, or so I'm told, if you dare to question this you'll be accused of heresy!