jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

The economy has been reduced to a grand conspiracy

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

It’s so sickening that the masses still don't get it that the game is rigged! They don't get the fact that all these so called divisions are simply distractions People today have to come up with their own solution because government does not run the country anymore and it only going to get worse. The wealthy business owns almost everything, he own the best land, the banks the media and most likely your jobs and your house. It like we have been taken over by a band of criminals who will keep stealing from you right on up to your pension, Yes, when almost a 100 million baby boomers go to try to collect their pension, good luck.

My solution has been moving to a small and created a sharing local economy. I make my own food, almost finish building my micro farm/home. Do some odd job, main income come from  my art and life is finally balancing out happier rather than over working and stressing over millionaires as I did for decades.

What is your act of kindness to your self

1. manthy profile image82
      manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you 100%, I shop locally and buy USA made products.
      It is shocking to me that we are the minority in the USA now, and I don't mean that racially, I mean in the way we think.
      You should write a hub about this

1. Jed Fisher profile image86
        Jed Fisherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's a matter of Money as a religion; we are losing faith in Money because we see the monetary system as corrupt.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
          Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have done some bits on some of the hubs, waiting a little longer for more of my own results to come in.

I have more faith in hard currency, like a building your own house, own small business, growing food is more important than what most people think. Sharing and trading goods is like back in the 18oos, it starting to work as history repeats it's self