jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

A more centrist view...

1. SparklingJewel profile image63
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

"...Dominant Social Theme: We must all pull together to get through this. Let the wisemen lead.

Free-Market Analysis: The debate over the debt ceiling is anything but trivial for the powers-that-be. Political pundits on both sides of the dialectic, along with their media confidants, would like us to believe that there is a real reason for us all to be concerned over the "acceptable level" of debt. Don't worry about the fact that America is already the largest debtor nation in the world. Don't worry that the Fed handed out more than $16 TRILLION in bailouts … just a couple of trillion more and all will be well..."

http://www.thedailybell.com/2737/Debt-C … Real-Point

2. Evan G Rogers profile image79
    Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago

Sparkling! Are you a fan of Ron Paul? If not, it REALLY sounds like you should check him out!

3. SparklingJewel profile image63
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

Hey Evan...yes, I responded to you bringing that up on another thread...I said he is the only one I would vote for at this point...
    though he doesn't have all the answers i would like either...but at least he is a huge step in the right direction. It really is up to the people to get more involved and knowledgable now about the whole situation, the constitution and the Fed Res

here is another more centrist view, showing where the
    wrongs are on all sides of the issues...where minds and hearts can meet on some common ground and change the landscape of the US

http://www.thedailybell.com/2736/Tibor- … ust-Say-No

1. Evan G Rogers profile image79
      Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, I"m so accustomed to seeing people agree with Ron Paul and then go on to berrate him. Whenever i see people agree with his points, I have to inform them that they would like him.

working