Your Fascist Government In the USA

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

http://www.naturalnews.com/033220_Rawes … raids.html

While everyone was busy with idiotic political debates Senate Bill 510 passed, and now the government has a farm Gestapo that can and will destroy all your fresh foods at any whim, and leave everyone with absolutely nothing but chemical infested Monsanto poisons.

Enjoy - isn't dancing with the slobs or something on television?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wt?
      Is this for real?

Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

People like Cheney and Rumsfeld are major stock holders in Monsanto - so yeah, organic farming is being attacked now.  Reducing global population is a major bit of Rockefeller/Rothschild agenda, and pushing foods that cause cancer or sterility is a big part of it.

1. bgamall profile image67
          bgamallposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, raw milk can be dangerous. Raw milk is not pasteurized. This is a bit tin foil. I believe in Rumsfeld conspiracies, 911 and the like, and I don't trust monsanto, but I don't like raw milk!

1. Cagsil profile image70
            Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Bgamall,

I find it ironic that the FDA continues to hide the fact that pasteurization, in and of, itself is harmful to people. This was learned many years ago, but the FDA(one of the most corrupted agencies in America's history), dismissed the findings.

I'm sure it can be located somewhere online by now.

Below is just one of 381,000 links available on Google.

http://www.realmilk.com/pasteurization-harms-milk.html

Just a thought.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82

I can't claim to know if I like it or not.  I've never tried it.  I do, however, want the chance to try it - and I do feel that I have a right to try it.  I like being warned of the potential dangers of things - but I feel that the ultimate decision should be mine, and not any government's decision.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Wrong from every angle.

How are they able to justify there actions I wonder. Legally that is.
          Corruption?

F. Scott Fitzgerald told Ernest Hemingway that the very rich were very different - but Hemingway didn't understand at first. 

Our Elitist feel as though they do the world good by reducing population levels - they've determined themselves to be default "gods."

2. Uninvited Writer profile image78
      Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It passed but it was never passed into law. Doesn't that site check its facts?

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-510

It was replaced and if you read the summary you will realize it's much ado about nothing.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xp … ab=summary

I know this because I looked it up yesterday smile

To me it is probably in reaction to those people in Europe who died after supposedly eating tainted lettuce.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Thanks for the clarification UW,although it still is a concern that it even got that far at all!

People die from accidents all the time - governments exists and make laws to protect the business interests of the very wealthy - that's all I can boil anything political down to, really.

3. Evan G Rogers profile image60
      Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you think this raw-milk fiasco was a bit much, you only have 2 politicians in D.C. fighting against it.

Ron and Rand Paul.

And, just a reminder - one of them is running for president! Ron Paul would be the head of these departments, and would be able to run them properly.

Ron Paul 2012 - Liberty just makes sense.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

That is seriously F*d up! Unbelievable!

Thank you for the link, I put it on Facebook, requesting people share it with anyone and everyone! hmm

Thanks Sir - I'd like to imagine massive outrage - but I'm a bit of a pessimist when it comes to our government and it's corporations.

This is the apparent issue:

"According to Dara Dubinet, a local member of the Rawesome Foods private co-op, officers on the scene informed her that the raid is happening not because of Rawesome Foods selling raw milk (retail sales of raw milk are legal in CA), but because they’re making other raw milk dairy products from the milk in the private buying club without the proper permits or certifications and “selling” both the products and the milk to consumers."

http://www.foodrenegade.com/rawsome-foo … n-by-swat/

The issue then, is what is legal to sell. Another issue is if this coop means he is exempt from permits.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image60

Who the hell needs a permit to make cheese and yogurt out of raw milk? That's retarded.

I keep reading my copy of the US Constitution.  I can't find any sort of anything for Federal regulations of raw milk. . . .

Health laws Wesman. We think health laws are helpful. You obviously don't know anything about raw milk.

2. bgamall profile image67

"According to Dara Dubinet, a local member of the Rawesome Foods private co-op, officers on the scene informed her that the raid is happening not because of Rawesome Foods selling raw milk (retail sales of raw milk are legal in CA), but because they’re making other raw milk dairy products from the milk in the private buying club without the proper permits or certifications and “selling” both the products and the milk to consumers."

That was from Food Renegade. The issues are two as I see them.

1. the first issue is what foods are permitted to be sold that are raw.
        2. the second issue relates to whether he needed permits for a private coop.

I am sure this will be settled in court. There may be criminal penalties for some of these errors. He could have checked with an attorney before packaging the raw milk into other products. I don't know if he did.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image60

I own a cow.

I milk the cow.

I then use that milk to make cheese and yogurt.

I find someone who wants to buy this cheese and yogurt.

I go to jail.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me where something evil happened?

Ron Paul 2012 - actually speaking out against this idiocy.

You forgot to be a billionaire and lobby someone for "legal protection" from Guido Government.

2. bgamall profile image67

Raw ;milk has inherent dangers. If it is not carefully monitored it is dangerous.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image60

Be sure to remind your facebook friends that only Ron and Rand Paul are fighting against this idiocy.

Be sure to demand they vote for Ron Paul in 2012!

Evan why don't you give up with the commercials.

Hey, did you know that the Republicans are actually agents of the IMF? I am specifically referring to Ryan and Cantor. And Evan, both of these guys are also for letting hedge funds off the hook as being labelled  systemic risks. The reason? To allow them to funnel easy money loans for the next housing bubble.

Austerity is driven by the banks. That is why Kudlow likes Ron Paul. He uses him for bank mileage. Wake up Evan. Banks will be guaranteed in their mortgages and cutting programs for the people will give the government more bailout room when they get in trouble for making easy money immoral loans.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)