What is Obama's agenda for America?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (26 posts)
  1. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 12 years ago

Take a look at this article by one of his former college classmates. What do you think?
    http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/obama-s-age … 16764.html

1. FitnezzJim profile image75
      FitnezzJimposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Interesting summary, and interesting that it came from a former classmate.  However, discerning intent is a wee bit different from quoting a conversation where the intent had been stated.  I can't help but wonder if Mr. Root participated in any personal discussions or debates back in 1983 where the overall agenda for America had been discussed.

Ms Deeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good point that Mr. Root does not divulge whether he himself was part of the discussion.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Not very convincing. Root says he was a classmate of President Obama. But I wonder if he ever actually meet him. A few members of my college class have gone on to do great things, but I never met any of them and wouldn't try to comment as he did in this article which strikes me as Libertarian B.S.

Good to have your take on it, Ralph.

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

Reads to me like written by the neocon ministry of disinformation. Obama is 100% right wing corporate capitalist.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image58
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

His agenda?  The Kenyanization and Muslim takeover of this great country...

OH! and the persecution of Christians mad

1. thooghun profile image95
      thooghunposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Don't forget the fact that he's going to de-middle class America so he can usher in the New World Order, complete with a robotic hegemonic swarm, driven by a handful of men with shades and top-hats.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image58
        Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

BLACK men.

1. TTanglewood profile image61
          TTanglewoodposted 12 years agoin reply to this

DARK SKINNED Black men.  Not these non threatening light skinned dudes.

4. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 12 years ago

The only agenda Obama has is to be reelected and funnel as much taxpayer money to his campaign donors as he can.  He has plenty of money, doesn't really give a damn about the rest of us.  Just his image and his "legacy".

5. TTanglewood profile image61
    TTanglewoodposted 12 years ago

Pretty much a FOX News prime time show article. 

For all of the "facts" he presented, there was nothing to support his assertion.  Of course, its easy to throw dirt on a man trying to fill in a hole he didn't dig.

Typical neo con trash.

6. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 12 years ago

TTanglewood,
    I wonder if you and Ron would like some cheese with all those w(h)ines?

Yes, preferably a nice Kenyan cheetah milk cheese.

1. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Speaking of cheese and milk products....... the other day while watching a tv show about milk cows, horses were also mentioned.  It had never occurred to me that horses might give drinkable milk too!   I googled the subject, and unless it was a joke, horses' milk is consummable, they just don't produce as much milk as cows.   And it would be expensive I imagine.

Forget the Kenyan cheetah milk, Ron!   Or any cheetah milk.  Bllllecckk.  I don't trust milk from wild animals.  ha

Out here a lot of people keep goats to milk.

1. profile image0

My husband was given goat's milk during part of his childhood.  He has some stomach problems, acid reflux, etc.

I've never tried it.  Guess it's also expensive.

Not if you own a goat. wink

1. profile image0

Ah.  I suppose so! ha

7. TTanglewood profile image61
    TTanglewoodposted 12 years ago

Whining would be the writer of the article.  I'm just having a little bit of fun at the expense of all the people who are scared of the skinny guy with the funny name and the big ears...like you.

1. profile image0

Yes indeed I am scared of a man who has the audacity to get on a public podium and say he wouldn't want his daughters punished with a baby,  and who has the audacity to set foot in a church and proclaim tolerance for blasphemy.

But what's even scarier is the people who saw him do those things and still voted, and will probably vote again, for him.

It's common sense to be scared of wickedness.  I advise you to run away from him while you still can!

1. TTanglewood profile image61
        TTanglewoodposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I choose to vote for the individual who's policies align with my best interests.  As such, I don't see any solutions that I as a rational individual would consider viable for the middle class being proposed by the other side. 

My votes don't go to those who claim to be Christians and want to run the country as such. My Christian beliefs may not fit into their concept of what Christianity is.  And if you weren't aware, Christianity is a religion of tolerance...at least as practiced by Jesus, even if it isn't as practiced by some of His followers.

Judge not lest you be judged.  Be blessed.

1. profile image0

And if you weren't aware of it,  Jesus's message was REPENT, just as His predecessor John the Baptist's message was.   It was not the message of extreme tolerance that our current "leader" Mr. Obama is trying to preach.  Surely you conveniently forget that.

2. Ms Dee profile image86

I'm glad you, Brenda, mentioned these audacious comments. I'd not known he'd said these things.

1. profile image0

I've found out that several people didn't know he said those things!   I sure did.  I was really interested in what he had to say during his Campaign, so I watched a lot of his televised speeches.   First of all, he's a Democrat, so I figured he'd be too liberal;  but I watched to give him the benefit of the doubt.   He lost me the minute he said that stuff about abortion.   It was replayed over and over on the internet, too, so I guess I assumed most people knew what his morals were like;  yet they still voted for him.

I've been accused time after time (as you can see Ron hinting above) of being racist when I speak against Obama, even by people who claim to hold to Christianity and conservative principles in general.   In truth, my view of him had nothing to do with his skin color.  As far as that, he himself is the one who brought that subject into the mix; he has said things that make his skin color an issue with HIM and others who have his agenda, in an attempt to drag us all into that issue.  His naivete, or deliberate attempts (I dunno which) to make that an issue (as in the situation with the firefighter and the professor) is, to me, really a dangerous thing which has caused a huge amount of civil unrest in America.  That's another reason I call him unfit for the Office he holds.  Nobody's that unaware of the effect their words have, surely!   So I'm to conclude that he does it deliberately.

8. BillWest165 profile image58
    BillWest165posted 12 years ago

Redistribution of Wealth!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)