RonPaul highlights from debate in Iowa

1. SparklingJewel profile image68
    SparklingJewelposted 5 years ago

I find it indicative of his potential to win that the media and many still pass Ron Paul off as unimportant...

He is the only one that has the vision to see the problems that stem from both sides of the aisle and verbally addresses them...he has true common ground vision

though I don't agree lock stock and barrel with every stand he takes, he is the only one that makes the case on issues that need to be taken action on, and I believe he would work with anyone to find the common ground/a different way of doing things that truly addresses the issue problems. He would take a firm stand for constitutionality on issues even when the people don't represent it, or he would be able to make a final decision on an issue if there was no common ground

below are excerpts of Ron Paul from the debate

http://ronpaulflix.com/2011/08/iowa-sta … t-11-2011/

2. Evan G Rogers profile image80
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

I was DISGUSTED by Santorum. The Tenth Amendment Run Amok?!

I was DISGUSTED by Romney. He thinks the Federal government needs to define marriage because 'it might get confusing"?!

THOSE MEN TOOK AN OATH TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION, AND THE BASTARDS HAVEN'T EVEN READ IT.

I would start yelling "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS", but the Federales would probably arrest me.

The only man up there whose words had merit was Ron Paul.

3. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago

working