jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Is this the time to prove BIG BOYS for the United State?

1. profile image0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

I was checking the CNN news, so i saw the headline, where USA promised to give massive aids to North Korea!, USA has always been the Big Guy in helping other countries, including my country, but with the situations at hand do you rally think now is the best time for them to pump money into aids?

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You may be mistaken.  I don't think we're giving the Koreans aids.

1. profile image0
        adeaugustusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, you will be giving them very soon, just of recent North korea have this big flood issue, now USA is stepping in to give some help, it's a greate idea though.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
          Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean me personally, or will Obama be giving them aids?

1. profile image0

lol, there is this thing that we use to say in Nigeria, they would say People living in a country consistute the name of the country, so Prsident Obama is just the national voice, what ever he does is on behalf of everybody living int the state. So let me put it this way, that President Obama is Giving out aids to the North Korean on behalf of the Great citizens of the United states

2. TLMinut profile image62
    TLMinutposted 5 years ago

LOL! LOL! LOL!

adeaugustus, Ron is just messing with you! "Aid" means help, "AIDS" is the disease...so when you claim our President is giving you "aids", well...

Sorry, Ron, I don't mean to ruin your joke but you hadn't responded for a while so I thought I could tell him now.

1. profile image0

i know! lol. what am trying to say is that MR PRESIDENT is giving aids to the people on North Korea on behalf of every United state citizens.

working