jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Hang 'Em High!

1. Make  Money profile image71
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

A friend from Tennessee sent me this today.

"Instead of spelling disaster, the financial collapse offers a unique opportunity to fix all of America‚Äôs ills.  Hang 'Em High!"

Now you can't call this anti-semantic cause it was written by an Israeli Jew by the name of Israel Shamir.  He says the Jewish New York banking elite are also causing havoc in Israel.  Quite the different story than what we are used to hearing.  And he has quite the solution.

Now here is a petition to vote no to the bailout.

Israel Shamir has quite the solution for the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as well.  "There should be one unitary state in Palestine.  There should be no exceptions for Jews - equal rights for all.  Let us learn from Palestinian peasants - they are the bedrock to build the country upon. The power should grow from the roots, from the people."  Now that is a novel idea.  Listen to what he has to say.  It's pretty cool I think. 

1. Ben Bush profile image59
      Ben Bushposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Here's a quote from the linked article. "In the ringing, still relevant words of Lenin, let us turn the imperial war into a civil one, against the greedy bastards."

That's not exactly the ringing endorsement Americans are looking for is it? Lenin????

And besides, the ones to be "hung" should be the ones who passed the laws that made these loans available. After all, the Federal Reserve doesn't have carte blanche authority to loan. There's a legal process, at least, the appearance of one.

I'm sorry, this guy sound like he's been around the Jewish elite a little too much himself. If Americans will listen to the advice of Lenin, they deserve the bloodshed that will come.smile

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

They only hang 'em in communist countries, which is why we are taught to hate communism so.

3. Make  Money profile image71

I don't think the writer was being literal knolyourself.  Or maybe he was but what I got out of it was that the Jewish New York banking elite should not get a bail out and possibly be charged for their corruption.

4. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

"Jewish New York banking elite" If the beforehand term were
    to be considered anti-semetic, does anyone think they ever could be prosecuted for anything.

5. Make  Money profile image71

Well the writer that is suggesting it, Israel Shamir is an Israeli Jew himself.

6. Make  Money profile image71

I totally agree with you Ben.  It's not a secret that the failed 1905 Russian Revolution was attempted by Jews or that most Marxists were/are Jews.

I don't agree with everything that Israel Shamir says but he does say that this is not the first confidence trick by 'them' in US history.

Besides the FBI has opened criminal investigations against some banks that include accounting fraud and insider trading.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ … 6920080129
    http://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2008/09/2 … ml?ref=rss

I do like Shamir's solution for the Palestinian/Israeli conflict though.

7. anime_nanet profile image60
    anime_nanetposted 8 years ago

the bailout is decided already... sad but true... the bankers and speculators destroyed a lot of households and now the leeched are going to get even more taxpayers money sad