jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (13 posts)

Where Are The Liberal Voices Protesting Obama's Torture Of Prisoners?

1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

<link snipped>

Funny they remain pretty silent in the MSM on this. Just like very few complained of the cold blooded murder of Bin Laden. Don't get me wrong, I'm not shedding any tears for our enemies, but wouldn't Bin Laden have been more useful as a POW, then crab food? Oh and where are all the lefties that complained about Bush torture, rendition, and secret prisons? Why aren't they here screaming for Obama's head? Liberals=hypocrites.

1. PrettyPanther profile image84
      PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Haven't visited many liberal blogs, forums, or other types of website, have you?  If you had, or if you were a person concerned with the truth, you would know that there is plenty of criticism from liberals on this issue.

1. Repairguy47 profile image59
        Repairguy47posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you think she has been to any of those sites? She asked where the liberals on Hubpages were, why is there no wailing or gnashing of the teeth concerning these things here? I'm pretty sure she answered her own question.

1. PrettyPanther profile image84
          PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In this forum, we're too busy responding to stupid posts by people who don't care if what they post is truth or smear.

It is obvious that LL doesn't really care about what anyone has to say, unless they happen to agree with her.

1. kerryg profile image87
            kerrygposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Some of us have repeatedly pointed out to her exactly where we and fellow liberals have condemned these actions by Obama, yet she keeps asking the same question over and over again.

Since she clearly doesn't want to listen to our answers, why should we continue to waste our time providing them?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
              Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Exactly...

lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

"Repeatedly point out"... really? Can you post one link showing where you pointed this liberal outrage in the MSM out to me? Or is this just another liberal lie?

1. kerryg profile image87
                  kerrygposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My bad, it was to Jim, not you. But the point stands. Every few weeks/months we get one of these "where's the liberal outrage" posts and every few weeks/months liberals point out exactly where it is. Yet the posts keep coming. For somebody who claims to "seek understanding" you do an awful lot of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "lalalala can't hear you!" anytime anybody says anything that doesn't fit into your preconceived notions of what liberals think.

2. lady_love158 profile image60

Sure i have! I even subscribe to The Nation and Peoples World, but i asked spefically about the MSM, you know, the biased liberal media that most people rely on for information. And where are all those news reports of anti war protestors?

2. Repairguy47 profile image59
        Repairguy47posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm ok with Bin Laden being crab food.

1. Paul Wingert profile image78
          Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Bin Laden would be worthless as a POW and expensive. The whole point of interrogating lower ranking terrorists was to get Bin Laden and gather other info. Bin Laden would never talk anyway.

That's what waterboarding is for!

2. Evan G Rogers profile image82
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

The only change we can believe in is Ron Paul

working