jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Awesome: Dick Cheney: My Book Will Have ‘Heads Exploding’ In D.C.

1. OLYHOOCH profile image59
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

Definitely buying this book.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney will have has memoir released early next week, and he told an MSLSD reporter that it will have “heads exploding” in D.C.

MSLSD reported:

When former Vice President Dick Cheney releases his memoir early next week, it may cause the second earthquake in Washington, D.C., this month.

“There are gonna be heads exploding all over Washington,’’ Cheney told NBC’s Jamie Gangel in an exclusive interview that will air on NBC’s “Dateline” at 10 p.m. ET Aug. 29.

In the book, titled “In My Time,’’ Cheney addresses a broad range of topics, including the attacks of Sept. 11; a secret resignation letter he kept in a safe in case he experienced catastrophic health issues, and his thoughts about former President George W. Bush and ex-Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell. The 46th vice president discusses those topics and more in his candid, unapologetic interview with Gangel, and he’ll likely have more to say when he appears live on TODAY with Matt Lauer on Aug. 30, the day his book hits stores.

http://politicons.net/awesome-dick-chen … 99-in-d-c/

1. I am DB Cooper profile image65
      I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think maybe he should refrain from using a phrase like "heads exploding" considering some of the sensitive topics that are sure to be included in such a book.

Also, he once shot an elderly man in the face while attempting to kill a bird that had just been released from a cage. The man's head didn't explode, but it was badly bruised for a short time.

1. OLYHOOCH profile image59
        OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Anybody need a, Hunting Buddy, LOL

2. Sourpuss profile image61
    Sourpussposted 5 years ago

Better than buildings exploding with people in them DICK

3. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

I can't wait for the movie version to come out.. I always thought 'Interview with a Vampire' should have a sequel

1. American View profile image60
      American Viewposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, that title is already taken. It is reserved for a second Obama term in case he wins

4. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago

Darth Cheney